What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVP

Coach
Timmah said:
Wanna get picky Melon you farkwit?

100 years is a farce.

You've been known as Sydney Roosters for only 7 seasons.

A further four saw you known as Sydney City.

Easts Roosters died in 1994 or 95 did they not?

Farkwit. Soufs have more identity and pride than your hollow joke of a club ever will. I would be ashamed of supporting them if twats like you are the norm. I sincerely hope they aren't.

Why dont you do LU a huge favour and just go drown yourself. A member of the most sub-human club on earth calling us hollow is hilarious.

melon....

Coach
Boodoo said:
hey hey hey now dont forget

doggies are playin in a couple of weeks those roosters are on a bit of an extended holiday ;-)
Im looking forward to you lot crumbling harder than the Dragons this week. The Dogs arent there yet mate, and thats one aspect that stinks with your fan's attitudes. You think youve won it 4 months before teh finals. You idiots did the same thing in 02, which caused a hell of a lot of unecessary angst and stress after October. Just think, you would have blown it anyway, if you didnt get swatted for ripping everyone else off, so you could have saved yourselves teh world of grief.

And now you are soooo close, yet miles away from anything. If you had the same attitude as we did in 2002, the "one at a time" attitude, youse would sh*t it in this year. But alas your cockiness will f**k youse again. Like it did in 03. In 04 we gave you a nice early Xmas pressie.

girvie

Staff member
melon.... said:
Thats not the point.....It is not their 100th season in the TOP grade. The geniuss died remember???...like Norths.
You said it says 100 years, not 100 seasons.

So they are not saying how many seasons they have been playing for.

Norths didn't die. They still play.

Boodoo

Juniors
melon.... said:
Im looking forward to you lot crumbling harder than the Dragons this week. The Dogs arent there yet mate, and thats one aspect that stinks with your fan's attitudes. You think youve won it 4 months before teh finals. You idiots did the same thing in 02, which caused a hell of a lot of unecessary angst and stress after October. Just think, you would have blown it anyway, if you didnt get swatted for ripping everyone else off, so you could have saved yourselves teh world of grief.

And now you are soooo close, yet miles away from anything. If you had the same attitude as we did in 2002, the "one at a time" attitude, youse would sh*t it in this year. But alas your cockiness will f**k youse again. Like it did in 03. In 04 we gave you a nice early Xmas pressie.

:lol::lol:

I dont know what will happen in the future all I know is that your singing
next year, were singing next week

:lol::p

Hutty1986

Immortal
melon.... said:

LOL, oh look out everyone Melons back- the eternal wrong answer to a question no one asked

What happened to the Dragons "choke" last week? :lol: :lol: That was a GREAT prediction on your behalf, little fella

Like someone else has said in this thread.. go back to the hole you crawled out from .. then you can return next season and hope the Rorters somehow jag win number 1000 *sometime* during season 2007

melon....

Coach
Hutty1986 said:
LOL, oh look out everyone Melons back- the eternal wrong answer to a question no one asked

What happened to the Dragons "choke" last week? :lol: :lol: That was a GREAT prediction on your behalf, little fella

Like someone else has said in this thread.. go back to the hole you crawled out from .. then you can return next season and hope the Rorters somehow jag win number 1000 *sometime* during season 2007

It didnt take long for the usual Red Veegina dumbos to get sucked in and respond to a thread THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

You will choke big time fool. Yo will hate this summer....you will keep for now....

melon....

Coach
Boodoo said:

I dont know what will happen in the future all I know is that your singing
next year, were singing next week

:lol::p
Laugh it up fuzzball. I dont know why youre signing next week. You havent won anything yet...see the usual Dog premature ejaculation. I didnt think it possible, but you are WORSE THAN THE RED VEEGINAS!!!

Hutty1986

Immortal
melon.... said:
It didnt take long for the usual Red Veegina dumbos to get sucked in and respond to a thread THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

You will choke big time fool. Yo will hate this summer....you will keep for now....

And it didn't take long for you to make a thread attacking another side again, did it eh Melon? :roll: And as usual, everyone here has shown you up to be wrong yet again

Enjoy the fantastic 2006 season the Rorters had, it must be awfully satisfying to finish 14th.. not that I'd know :lol:

Are you going to admit yet I didn't come and troll in your beloved "Wall"?

melon....

Coach
Hutty1986 said:
And it didn't take long for you to make a thread attacking another side again, did it eh Melon? :roll: And as usual, everyone here has shown you up to be wrong yet again

Enjoy the fantastic 2006 season the Rorters had, it must be awfully satisfying to finish 14th.. not that I'd know :lol:

Are you going to admit yet I didn't come and troll in your beloved "Wall"?

You are the biggest sucker here. Fair dinkum.

melon....

Coach
Boodoo said:
im new on this forum so I have to know do all easts fans like this?
The worst behaviour from an Easts fan is 1000 times better than anything from the Kennel.

Besides...we dont burn trains!!

Hutty1986

Immortal
melon.... said:
You are the biggest sucker here. Fair dinkum.

You're the biggest c*ckhead here. Fair dinkum

You give Rorters fans a bad name.. and thats saying something :lol:

Go and have a lay down or something mate, you're that bitter

melon....

Coach
So let me ask a serious question here. St Scum fans need not answer, because you cant even read the question...unless you are Willow who is the only literate St.Scum fan.

This may interest disciples of Matthew Oneil. The freakshow is always on about how the NRL loves Easts and favours them.

I know for a fact that the NRL are not happy with the Roosters stealing their thunder next year when the NRL are celebrating the game's 100th year in 08. If the NRL was on your club's back.....
A) Would you insist your club comes first, before the wishes of the NRL
and
B) Is MattO really such a twisted backward Rooster hating knob?

Boodoo

Juniors
melon.... said:
The worst behaviour from an Easts fan is 1000 times better than anything from the Kennel.

Besides...we dont burn trains!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats cause you're too busy dancing down oxford st during mardi gras

melon....

Coach
Boodoo said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats cause you're too busy dancing down oxford st during mardi gras
Are you gonna steal the rims off my float?

Make me a latte...1 sugar please.

melon....

Coach
Boodoo said:

Ill leave the rimming to you guys on the float
Ewwww nasty!! Id rather perform sexual acts in a Coffs Pool with some 2 buck Ho and my team mates....oh hang on....maybe not.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
melon.... said:
What did 2002 feel like you love shaft? Go and have a cry with MattO. Twat. What are you this week you spastic? Canterbury, The Berries, The Bulldogs, The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, The Sydney Bulldogs??? Idiot.

We're not claiming to have 100 years of proud history as "The Bulldogs" In the year we celebrated our heritage (70 years) we recognised and incorporated our former logo and embraced the Canterbury and Berries names in jersey and on game days in general.

What did 2004 feel like farkwit? A lot fresher I'd imagine. Does it hurt that we bounced back from 2005 and your club rotted further?

You seem to happily omit that year and travel back to 2002. Past much?

And OVP, don't f**king tell me you're defending this absolute twat.

Sub-human? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.