What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

melon....

Coach
yobbo84 said:
Easts were known as the "tri colours" long before they were known as the Roosters. Souths have always been the Rabbitohs.
And make sure you clearify that Souths Juniors were never The Rabbitohs. Thats one of the distinguishing characteristics that seperate the Juniors from The Rabbitohs, even though you claim them as yours.

There were a couple of years the Rabbitohs werent known as anything...happy 98th. Or is it happy 1st???? Maybe Pete Russ have other plans for the new entity???

Ziggy the God

First Grade
melon.... said:
And make sure you clearify that Souths Juniors were never The Rabbitohs. Thats one of the distinguishing characteristics that seperate the Juniors from The Rabbitohs, even though you claim them as yours.

There were a couple of years the Rabbitohs werent known as anything...happy 98th. Or is it happy 1st???? Maybe Pete Russ have other plans for the new entity???

So what about Bennett? I guess its Anderson. :lol:

I am sure that Gould will be full of praise for his old mate. :lol:

HoLLuS

Juniors
Timmah said:
:lol:!!!! We're not arguing about the Bulldogs in their forms being being around for 72 years... and the Bulldogs aren't trying to compete or outstrip anyone, or say they're better because of their length of time in the competition. Neither is any other team. Just your farkwit mate melon... - and he's the only reason this is even an issue, because he's acting like a farkwit and laying into a team with a considerably more prosperous and good future ahead of them. As I said:

blah blah blah....pedal back much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts