What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penance

Juniors
ozzy_ozman said:
and i wonder whats it feel like missing the finals 2 years running...

btw... hows anasta doing?
or even better, hows harrison doing? LOL.

The roosters dont even have a coach atm, mad stability. You know what cracked me up? remember ricky stuart full started training EXTRA early, and in the end, all the players just burnt out LOL. Mad technique. So your saying the roosters played MORE 1st grade games then Souths melon? Ah ok, then im sure you will have more premierships than us.. Cause in the end, no offence, but thats all that matters :shock:

20-12 (premierships that is)

Fathead

Bench
Timmah said:
Wanna get picky Melon you farkwit?

100 years is a farce.

You've been known as Sydney Roosters for only 7 seasons.

A further four saw you known as Sydney City.

Easts Roosters died in 1994 or 95 did they not?

Farkwit. Soufs have more identity and pride than your hollow joke of a club ever will. I would be ashamed of supporting them if twats like you are the norm. I sincerely hope they aren't.

Im with you !!!

Would be great to have a strong bunnies team next year.

melon....

Coach
Martli said:
All bullsh*t aside, does anyone have a picture of the jersey???
I think they are releasing the Roosters Jersey just after the season ends. As for the LOL@SOUFFS jersey, its the same crappola theyve dished up for 98....98......98.....98.....98......98......98......98......years.

ozzie

Bench
Penance said:
or even better, hows harrison doing? LOL.

The roosters dont even have a coach atm, mad stability. You know what cracked me up? remember ricky stuart full started training EXTRA early, and in the end, all the players just burnt out LOL. Mad technique. So your saying the roosters played MORE 1st grade games then Souths melon? Ah ok, then im sure you will have more premierships than us.. Cause in the end, no offence, but thats all that matters :shock:

20-12 (premierships that is)

the only comeback a Souths supporter has - where did you finish this year, how many coaches have you had over 5 years? Where have you finished for the past years since your re-entry - back in your hutch rabbit ears

melon....

Coach
ozzy_ozman said:
and i wonder whats it feel like missing the finals 2 years running...

btw... hows anasta doing?
Anasta's doing well. He's recovering well from surgery and is going to have a bumper year playing in his rightful role as lock, whilst Lewis and Soward play touch football all over your sorry arses in 07.

melon....

Coach
I know!!! Lets whack a 100 on the Newcastle Jersey next season! They started in 1908 as well! DOnt worry about the 80 years in between.

Lets whack a big fat 100 on teh Berries Jersey too! It could represent the combined years of suspended sentences for the bulk of their first grade squad!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
melon.... said:
Anasta's doing well. He's recovering well from surgery and is going to have a bumper year playing in his rightful role as lock, whilst Lewis and Soward play touch football all over your sorry arses in 07.

Meanwhile, his replacement Holdsworth is sitting the 2006 NRL Finals Series, his side just one win from a third Grand Final appearance in eight years.

Anasta has one premiership... with.... wait for it, THE BULLDOGS. The Roosters were gifted one in 2002, and couldn't win it the following two years. *here fishy fishy fishy*

melon....

Coach
Timmah said:
We're not claiming to have 100 years of proud history as "The Bulldogs" In the year we celebrated our heritage (70 years) we recognised and incorporated our former logo and embraced the Canterbury and Berries names in jersey and on game days in general.

What did 2004 feel like farkwit? A lot fresher I'd imagine. Does it hurt that we bounced back from 2005 and your club rotted further?

You seem to happily omit that year and travel back to 2002. Past much?

And OVP, don't f**king tell me you're defending this absolute twat.

Sub-human? :lol:
Unlike your pathetic train burners, I am well over the gift we gave you in 04. Heck Im over 06 and it aint finished yet!!!

What will you do if your team doesnt live upto the added pressure of being annointed the April premiers...again? Take it out on Coffs?

yobbo84

Coach
Melon, how does it feel to know that the team you consider such a joke will have a better starting 17 next year than the team who made 3 grand finals only a short time ago?!

drake

First Grade
Holy sh*t, I just realised the Roosters have changed their logo again. I'm surprised they haven't changed their team colours to be a Gay pride rainbow, I mean, The Wall for a forum, a team named after Le Coqs (the c**ks in Anglese), Macho man as the theme song... Not that there's anything wrong with it. ;)

Geez Melon, you big malaka, I know you have pride in your heritage,and good onya for it, but you don't need to try and embrace the Spartan ideals of manly love so hard.

As to Souths, they have been a top grade league squad for 100 years, although for two years they were excluded from a corporate entertainment franchise that has taken over the rights to "the working man's game" Good luck to 'em.

melon....

Coach
yobbo84 said:
Melon, how does it feel to know that the team you consider such a joke will have a better starting 17 next year than the team who made 3 grand finals only a short time ago?!
Youve been talking up your 17 sine you were re-admitted. All I see are spoons. It feels great to hear you inflate your hopes again.

melon....

Coach
Nobody has answered the question!!!!

IF your clubs were celebrating their 100th year in the top grade, like MINE, and the NRL was cranky becuase they want you to hold back until the NRL celebrates their centenary in 07, what would you do?

Timmah

Staff member
melon.... said:
I know!!! Lets whack a 100 on the Newcastle Jersey next season! They started in 1908 as well! DOnt worry about the 80 years in between.

Lets whack a big fat 100 on teh Berries Jersey too! It could represent the combined years of suspended sentences for the bulk of their first grade squad!

Sydney Roosters 2000-2007

A proud history :crazy:

melon....

Coach
drake said:
Holy sh*t, I just realised the Roosters have changed their logo again. I'm surprised they haven't changed their team colours to be a Gay pride rainbow, I mean, The Wall for a forum, a team named after Le Coqs (the c**ks in Anglese), Macho man as the theme song... Not that there's anything wrong with it. ;)

Geez Melon, you big malaka, I know you have pride in your heritage,and good onya for it, but you don't need to try and embrace the Spartan ideals of manly love so hard.

As to Souths, they have been a top grade league squad for 100 years, although for two years they were excluded from a corporate entertainment franchise that has taken over the rights to "the working man's game" Good luck to 'em.

C'mon choker. You should understand. Its like saying the Illawarra socks won 11 premierships in a row, when the closest theyve come to that is one allmighty choke in '99.

They say Greeks invented sex and Italians introduced it to women, but what was it like being the crash test dummy during the concept phase?

Timmah

Staff member
melon.... said:
Unlike your pathetic train burners, I am well over the gift we gave you in 04. Heck Im over 06 and it aint finished yet!!!

What will you do if your team doesnt live upto the added pressure of being annointed the April premiers...again? Take it out on Coffs?

Hate to tell ya but not a soul rated us a chance in April. ;-)

Luckily, not a soul EVER rated the Rooters as a chance.

I'm still forgetting where your pathetic joke of a team finished this year?

:roll: You seem able to get over 04 and 06, but that doesn't account for the other years that you still attack your wrists over. You're more transparent than an O'Briens factory.

melon....

Coach
Timmah said:
Hate to tell ya but not a soul rated us a chance in April. ;-)

Luckily, not a soul EVER rated the Rooters as a chance.

I'm still forgetting where your pathetic joke of a team finished this year?

:roll: You seem able to get over 04 and 06, but that doesn't account for the other years that you still attack your wrists over. You're more transparent than an O'Briens factory.
Burn baby Burn. Attention passengers, the city service will not be departing from Olympic Park number 4 platform as it is currently being put out by the fire brigade. All blue and white passengers are requested to take one of the replacement greyhound buses provided. These services will stop all stations to Coffs Harbour. We appologise for the inconvenience, as you wont be getting any apology from Belmore.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts