What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
RabbitohHighlightMaker said:
Just for your records ozzie and melon -

From Souths.com.au
"
In the past 100 days the Rabbitohs have:

• Held a handover celebration at the BLUE Sydney on Thursday 8 June;
• Signed Dally M Prop of the Year Roy Asotasi, Nigel Vagana, David Kidwell, Dean Widders and Jeremy Smith;
• Re-signed some of the Club’s leading players including David Peachey, Joe Williams, Luke Stuart, Manase Manuokafoa and Shannan McPherson;
• Finalised negotiations for a $19.5m upgrade of Redfern Oval into a state-of-the-art training facility for 2008;
• Renovated and improved the facilities at the Rabbitohs’ current training base at Erskineville Oval at a total cost of $500,000;
• Moved their rehabilitation and recovery base to Cook and Phillip Aquatic Centre in Sydney;
• Launched a mentoring program to assist both young players and established stars with life outside of football;
• Launched the Souths Cares initiative, as well as presenting the program to federal politicians in Canberra;
• Forged alliances with the North Sydney Bears and Brisbane Eastern Suburbs Clubs;
• Forged an alliance with the National Aboriginal Sports Corporation of Australia (NASCA);
• Have introduced key staffing appointments, such as Errol Alcott as the Director of Athletic Performance, and became the first NRL Club to appoint a full time Football IT Officer;
• Appointed a new Head Coach for the 2007 season in Jason Taylor."

So as you can see, we've made a solid effort in the past hundred days to right what has been so wrong with our club.[unquote]

and it only took 35 years?? how slow are you guys? You can do what you please over 100 days but it's next year that counts.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's like a leper kicking a homeless man who's just discovered a million dollars.

Reeks of jealousy.

Sugar

Bench
ozzie said:
RabbitohHighlightMaker said:
Just for your records ozzie and melon -

From Souths.com.au
"
In the past 100 days the Rabbitohs have:

• Held a handover celebration at the BLUE Sydney on Thursday 8 June;
• Signed Dally M Prop of the Year Roy Asotasi, Nigel Vagana, David Kidwell, Dean Widders and Jeremy Smith;
• Re-signed some of the Club’s leading players including David Peachey, Joe Williams, Luke Stuart, Manase Manuokafoa and Shannan McPherson;
• Finalised negotiations for a $19.5m upgrade of Redfern Oval into a state-of-the-art training facility for 2008;
• Renovated and improved the facilities at the Rabbitohs’ current training base at Erskineville Oval at a total cost of $500,000;
• Moved their rehabilitation and recovery base to Cook and Phillip Aquatic Centre in Sydney;
• Launched a mentoring program to assist both young players and established stars with life outside of football;
• Launched the Souths Cares initiative, as well as presenting the program to federal politicians in Canberra;
• Forged alliances with the North Sydney Bears and Brisbane Eastern Suburbs Clubs;
• Forged an alliance with the National Aboriginal Sports Corporation of Australia (NASCA);
• Have introduced key staffing appointments, such as Errol Alcott as the Director of Athletic Performance, and became the first NRL Club to appoint a full time Football IT Officer;
• Appointed a new Head Coach for the 2007 season in Jason Taylor."

So as you can see, we've made a solid effort in the past hundred days to right what has been so wrong with our club.[unquote]

and it only took 35 years?? how slow are you guys? You can do what you please over 100 days but it's next year that counts.

i agree with you on this point

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I'd like Melon to answer this question if you could. Was there a team called Sydney in the NSWRL competition in 1908? I look forward to many battles against the Central Coast Roosters in the future, while we celebrate 100 years as South Sydney.

Rammo

Juniors
JJ said:
What I find amusing is that a few years ago melon and his disappearing cronies spent most of their time attacking the Bulldogs and Penrith (who of course both beat the Roosters in Grand Finals).

Now Souths (proud owners of the wooden spoon) are the target for vitriolic attack - my how the goalposts have shifted for the 3 remaining Roosters fans

Best post of the lot.

Their major rival has changed which is only a reflection of their current position on the ladder.

Something's just not right when you feel the need to boast to Souths supporters.

No disrespect to Souths there, just outlining the Roosters' glaring fall from grace.

Melon seems to enjoy paying out on our so-called 'train-burning' supporters.

He makes them look like Steven Hawking.

Sugar

Bench
1908 Glebe Souths Easts Norths Wests Newcastle Newtown Balmain
no mention of the Sydney roosters

ozzie

Bench
chewme said:
1908 Glebe Souths Easts Norths Wests Newcastle Newtown Balmain
no mention of the Sydney roosters

Sydney Roosters, Easts etc all a part of the Eastern Suburbs Leagues Club have been licenced with them for years. So again Chewi go away and do your homework because you fail again. Do you know the Eastern Subrubs leagues Club? It's that Rich club in Spring Street and the one at Kingswood and Berkley - and expansion look like taking place elsewhere. Now Chalmer Street really has a lot going for it - once you get through the cobwebs? Have they finished the second floor yet the extensions that stood ther uncompleted for many a year?

Sugar

Bench
ozzie said:
Sydney Roosters, Easts etc all a part of the Eastern Suburbs Leagues Club have been licenced with them for years. So again Chewi go away and do your homework because you fail again. Do you know the Eastern Subrubs leagues Club? It's that Rich club in Spring Street and the one at Kingswood and Berkley - and expansion look like taking place elsewhere. Now Chalmer Street really has a lot going for it - once you get through the cobwebs? Have they finished the second floor yet the extensions that stood ther uncompleted for many a year?
eastern suburbs leagues club began trading in 1961 so your new club the sydney roosters dates back 45 years .i will get back to my homework now;-)

haha

Juniors
melon.... said:
Um MORON, even the NRL states the Roosters are the only team to have offered 100 years of continuous service. Eat Pal and die you t-wat.

Which roosters would that be?

The Eastern suburbs roosters, Sydney city roosters or just the Sydney roosters?

HoLLuS

Juniors
Timmah said:
Wanna get picky Melon you farkwit?

100 years is a farce.

You've been known as Sydney Roosters for only 7 seasons.

A further four saw you known as Sydney City.

Easts Roosters died in 1994 or 95 did they not?

Farkwit. Soufs have more identity and pride than your hollow joke of a club ever will. I would be ashamed of supporting them if twats like you are the norm. I sincerely hope they aren't.

hahah piss off you Berries supporter, applying your stupid logic how long has your team been around for??

Since you became just the bulldogs, or before that when you were the canterbury bulldogs or before that when you were the Sydney Bulldogs for a couple of years, or even before that being the Canterbury Berries.

Every team changes the little things to keep up wioth the times, I guess that's why the Eastern Suburbs District Rugby League Football club T/A Sydney Roosters has been around for 100 years!!

ozzie said:
Do you know the Eastern Subrubs leagues Club? It's that Rich club in Spring Street and the one at Kingswood and Berkley - and expansion look like taking place elsewhere.
A leagues club and 2 sports clubs, whoopee, still have a long way to go to catch the panthers, now how many do they have, here’s a hint, it’s higher than 10….

Timmah

Staff member
HoLLuS said:
hahah piss off you Berries supporter, applying your stupid logic how long has your team been around for??

Since you became just the bulldogs, or before that when you were the canterbury bulldogs or before that when you were the Sydney Bulldogs for a couple of years, or even before that being the Canterbury Berries.

Every team changes the little things to keep up wioth the times, I guess that's why the Eastern Suburbs District Rugby League Football club T/A Sydney Roosters has been around for 100 years!!

:lol:!!!! We're not arguing about the Bulldogs in their forms being being around for 72 years... and the Bulldogs aren't trying to compete or outstrip anyone, or say they're better because of their length of time in the competition. Neither is any other team. Just your farkwit mate melon... - and he's the only reason this is even an issue, because he's acting like a farkwit and laying into a team with a considerably more prosperous and good future ahead of them. As I said:

Timmah said:
It's like a leper kicking a homeless man who's just discovered a million dollars.

Reeks of jealousy.

Have a nice day, Rooter scum.

Timmah

Staff member
The Fruit Pickers said:
A leagues club and 2 sports clubs, whoopee, still have a long way to go to catch the panthers, now how many do they have, here’s a hint, it’s higher than 10….

:lol:

The Canterbury brand has as many in a shorter timespan. We even have a club up here on the Central Coast at Bateau Bay.

Bulldogs >>>>>>>>>>> Roosters

haha

Juniors
melon.... said:
LOL@SOUFFS...

Pure delusional comedy. South Sydney are releasing their 2007 Jerseys with wait for it....100 years under the dumb rabbit!!!!! LOLOL@SOUFFS.

Did these T-wats forget the 2 years they were booted out???

Q. What do you tell a roosters supporter with a black eye?

A. Nothing, you've already told him once.

nqboy

First Grade
Timmah said:
Wanna get picky Melon you farkwit?

100 years is a farce.

You've been known as Sydney Roosters for only 7 seasons.

A further four saw you known as Sydney City.

Easts Roosters died in 1994 or 95 did they not?

Farkwit. Soufs have more identity and pride than your hollow joke of a club ever will. I would be ashamed of supporting them if twats like you are the norm. I sincerely hope they aren't.
What were they before they adopted the Rooster as their logo?

yobbo84

Coach
nqboy said:
What were they before they adopted the Rooster as their logo?

Easts were known as the "tri colours" long before they were known as the Roosters. Souths have always been the Rabbitohs.

melon....

Coach
chewme said:
eastern suburbs leagues club began trading in 1961 so your new club the sydney roosters dates back 45 years .i will get back to my homework now;-)
I think you'll find that Ozzie meant to type Eastern Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club. Get back to your homework kid, you dont want to fail again.

Hey Timmah.......I find it extremely funny that a Bullturd supporter even mentions the word "hollow". I believe the big hole in tehground left over from Oasis is pretty hollow. I believe your filthy lying cheating criminal club is pretty hollow.

Carry on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts