What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

aids

Bench
so, roosters are celebrating 100yrs in 07
nrl celebrating 100yrs in 08

what were the roosters doing for that first year?
a union club or just a social club?

MattJ

Juniors
melon.... said:
What a sucker. We signed our next coach a month ago. The Daily Telecrap just hasnt informed you yet.
Tell us who melon, prove to everyone your in the know and name your coach for next season now... unless your afraid to be exposed as the whinging bullsh*t artist most suspect you to be.
Why the secerecy? share your wisdom with us champ.

melon....

Coach
MattJ said:
Tell us who melon, prove to everyone your in the know and name your coach for next season now... unless your afraid to be exposed as the whinging bullsh*t artist most suspect you to be.
Why the secerecy? share your wisdom with us champ.
LOL. Dont make the mistake thinking that I have to prove anything to twerps like you pal. You can wait like the masses to find out with baited breath.

melon....

Coach
aids said:
so, roosters are celebrating 100yrs in 07
nrl celebrating 100yrs in 08

what were the roosters doing for that first year?
a union club or just a social club?
Playing Rugby League you goose.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
melon.... said:
Look at them go. Look at them go.

I can thik of no better way to celebrate Souths 100th year in 2008, with a Roosters premiership.

As for the arseclown that mentioned defamation? LOL. What a goose.

Laugh it up fuzzballs.

LOL@SOUFFS.

What are you going to do when the Swans convert the 4 Rorter junior clubs into playing AFL? I guess it won't be a problem for you, as the supporters for both clubs are one and the same.:lol:

Cletus

First Grade
FMD Melon, you'll do yourself an injury chucking bricks in your minature glasshouse. Give it up.

Penance

Juniors
LOL - LOL

Melon? are you still camping in your thread quoting everyones hatred towards you and you miserable club? I bet your a swans fan yourself, aged 15 with a homosexual tendancy. You dont know sh*t. Dude seriously...you got no friends lol. I know you must feel negleted, which is causing you to burst out with anger against other clubs. I mean, 100 years in a row for the roosters, is something that everyone on this thread (other than you) doesnt give the split of a donkeys balls about man. LOL. Seriously, i bet theres 13 year old boys sitting on this thread laughing at your pathetic attempt to fire at Souths, well no offence, no matter how much fire you got, it wont change the fact that premiership wise, we sit ontop of your miserable depressing anal herpy club. lol.

JJ

Immortal
melon.... said:
I can thik of no better way to celebrate Souths 100th year in 2008, with a Roosters premiership.

Roosters and Souths should be at pretty similar odds in 08

MattJ

Juniors
melon.... said:
LOL. Dont make the mistake thinking that I have to prove anything to twerps like you pal. You can wait like the masses to find out with baited breath.
Baited breath? pffft... like i could give a rats about you or your club. Just curious to know why you would make a comment like that unless you just wanted to big note yourself and let people think you knew something when its most likely you dont. Im sure we will see you jumping up and down shouting "i told you so" when someone is finally named, and thats great for you, i hope being able to impress a bunch of anonymous forum posters fills that void you have in your life.

Sugar

Bench
:fist: :fist: :fist: is this the best you got melon ,dont stop now i want to read more of your posts ,please educate us on your thoughtful veiws on souths,or you just jealous that we will over take the roosters with years of service when you relocate to the central coast

ozzie

Bench
chew me - you are just too funny. name one reason we should go to the coast except to make souths not feel so sorry for themselves. Now let's see who has the most clubs in Sydney - Roosters or Rabbits? Roosters (2) Rabbits (1) Who's club's runs at a profit? Roosters..

who'se got the biggest home crowds? Roosters - geez things are looking crook for you aren't they.

I suppose next we'll hear that four crippled signings makes a team - you will know next year. One fat one, a crippled fullback, a crippled front rower and a second rower who is nearing the age limit. A cente who has also lost his zest for the game.

Yep you've got a lot to look forward to - but look up and see who is always above you - yep us laughing at you

Sugar

Bench
ozzie said:
chew me - you are just too funny. name one reason we should go to the coast except to make souths not feel so sorry for themselves. Now let's see who has the most clubs in Sydney - Roosters or Rabbits? Roosters (2) Rabbits (1) Who's club's runs at a profit? Roosters..

who'se got the biggest home crowds? Roosters - geez things are looking crook for you aren't they.

I suppose next we'll hear that four crippled signings makes a team - you will know next year. One fat one, a crippled fullback, a crippled front rower and a second rower who is nearing the age limit. A cente who has also lost his zest for the game.

Yep you've got a lot to look forward to - but look up and see who is always above you - yep us laughing at you
laugh on c**k just wait and see:shock:

MattJ

Juniors
ozzie said:

yeah, your crowds were huuuuge this year, and as for signings, Nate Myles and Danny Nutley..... Good work ozzie, maybe you should step back from the keyboard for a while :-$

yobbo84

Coach
ozzie said:

No use talking about money any more.. who do you think has deeper pockets? Nick Politis, or Peter Holmes a Court and Russell Crowe? Seriously?!

You're home crowds beat us by about 500 hundred per game (and only by that much because of a big crowd at, wait for it, Central Coast Stadium)... an absolute disgrace considering your recent success and our pathetic form for the last 20 years...

So the Dally M Prop of the Year is a cripple? A fat one being the best impact player in the competition? A second rower who's in the leadership group of the runaway minor premiers? A centre who's captained his country?

Seriously, give it up. Kick us while we're down, cause we'll be the ones laughing when we fly pass you.

Just for your records ozzie and melon -

From Souths.com.au
"
In the past 100 days the Rabbitohs have:

• Held a handover celebration at the BLUE Sydney on Thursday 8 June;
• Signed Dally M Prop of the Year Roy Asotasi, Nigel Vagana, David Kidwell, Dean Widders and Jeremy Smith;
• Re-signed some of the Club’s leading players including David Peachey, Joe Williams, Luke Stuart, Manase Manuokafoa and Shannan McPherson;
• Finalised negotiations for a $19.5m upgrade of Redfern Oval into a state-of-the-art training facility for 2008;
• Renovated and improved the facilities at the Rabbitohs’ current training base at Erskineville Oval at a total cost of $500,000;
• Moved their rehabilitation and recovery base to Cook and Phillip Aquatic Centre in Sydney;
• Launched a mentoring program to assist both young players and established stars with life outside of football;
• Launched the Souths Cares initiative, as well as presenting the program to federal politicians in Canberra;
• Forged alliances with the North Sydney Bears and Brisbane Eastern Suburbs Clubs;
• Forged an alliance with the National Aboriginal Sports Corporation of Australia (NASCA);
• Have introduced key staffing appointments, such as Errol Alcott as the Director of Athletic Performance, and became the first NRL Club to appoint a full time Football IT Officer;
• Appointed a new Head Coach for the 2007 season in Jason Taylor."

So as you can see, we've made a solid effort in the past hundred days to right what has been so wrong with our club.

In the past hundred days the Roosters have:

....?

Status
Not open for further replies.