What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol @ weststigers

macnaz

Staff member
Please provide your most stupid moments , players and selections for 2014 .

Lulia, Anasta, Luani and Lawrence must go immediately.
Sironen and Thompson arent far behind.
Galloway seems shot. Not much left.

Moses was steady.
Lodge impressive.

mepelthwack

Juniors
A little harsh on Sironen I think. All things considered he's going ok and will get better.

Lodge was great, Moses was fine, Brooks brilliant, Taupau going really well.

Keith Lulia is nowhere near first grade standard and his effort resulting in Idris try ended any hope we had.

Just as much as Tedesco, Woods and Farah I think we are really missing Gavets impact.

Tiger05

First Grade
Lulia, Anasta, Luani and Lawrence must go immediately.
Sironen and Thompson arent far behind.
Galloway seems shot. Not much left.

Moses was steady.
Lodge impressive.

You are the guy who has said I have no idea about footy. Its hard to take you seriously.

Sironen and Thompsen to me look good as did Moses despite all your BS that he didn't have it.

Lodge was impressive but you should give up commentating on footy because you have no idea.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
A little harsh on Sironen I think. All things considered he's going ok and will get better.

Lodge was great, Moses was fine, Brooks brilliant, Taupau going really well.

Keith Lulia is nowhere near first grade standard and his effort resulting in Idris try ended any hope we had.

Just as much as Tedesco, Woods and Farah I think we are really missing Gavets impact.

This is much more accurate.

Brooks is a gun and he needs Moses there as well. Austin is also a quality player and deserves a spot as does Halatau.

Maybe play Austin in the centres and Moses at 6.

Richards being kept over Koro is a dumb decision. I thought this at the time we signed Richards and although Richards has been good he is half at best the winger that Koro is plus his negatives are hard to carry when you have centres like we did today.

BuffaloRules

Coach
It's been many years since they have fielded a team with that many plodders....

Takes me back to 2002...

macnaz

Staff member
This is much more accurate.

Brooks is a gun and he needs Moses there as well. Austin is also a quality player and deserves a spot as does Halatau.

Maybe play Austin in the centres and Moses at 6.

Richards being kept over Koro is a dumb decision. I thought this at the time we signed Richards and although Richards has been good he is half at best the winger that Koro is plus his negatives are hard to carry when you have centres like we did today.

Ritchards isnt the prob altho he wasnt great today... its the 3 spastics on the inside that f**k up each and every week..... Lawrence is totally f**ked and MUST GO.

chopsy_05

Juniors
On the bright side Anasta season might be over and that will hopefully be the last time we see luani

macnaz

Staff member
The media was making out like the fans and club will be devastated. . Keep these season ending injuries coming to the right ppl and we can take selections out of the hands of the people of are supposed to have a f**king clue

super_coach

First Grade
On the bright side Anasta season might be over and that will hopefully be the last time we see luani

Anasta was great before getting injured today and was our best against the Raiders. I have been his biggest critic, but he really put in today and did some really good things

Tiger05

First Grade
Anasta was great before getting injured today and was our best against the Raiders. I have been his biggest critic, but he really put in today and did some really good things

I agree however its two games over the course of the season and there are better options in Moses and Austin playing in his position.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
The hate for Anasta at the ground is huge. Everyone perked up when the imposter went off and one even claimed anasta should have got the assist for Austin's try by not being on the field. Anasta is the Tom Shines gift that keeps on giving

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We were just a disorganised rabble with a pathetic effort in defence.

The debutants were the clear stand outs.

macnaz

Staff member
But seriously everyone here knew what was going to happen today , fmd why cant the pricks getting paid hundreds of thousands a year at this club wake the f**k up ,

Pezz70

Juniors
Farah's timing a dummy half, his ability to dictate play and his defensive workload make the tiges. Bodene Thompson missed too many tackles today, didn't make the ad line in attack although did make 45 tackles for the game.

The forwards missed over 30 tackles that is shite!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
But seriously everyone here knew what was going to happen today , fmd why cant the pricks getting paid hundreds of thousands a year at this club wake the f**k up ,

Today was more than an issue about how the club was coached.

The players had f**k all application, didn't play to their set structure, played dumb & were just abysmal in defence. Richards rushed off his wing all day in defence. He can't do that with a laterally slow centre having to cover him.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Moses played well. Nofo played well. Lulia, Lawrence & Richards were f**king abysmal. Brooks is given a pass mark. Galloway & Luani plodded hard. So did Curtis & Bodene. Blair was alright.

We need some f**king flair in the backs, selling Koro was beyond dumb.

Latest posts