What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lolesi

bulldog

Bench
Lolesi a Tiger? I heard he'd agreed to a one year deal in England before making his way to the GC.

*Just saw the press release, congrats Tigers.

innsaneink

Referee
bulldog said:
Lolesi a Tiger? I heard he'd agreed to a one year deal in England before making his way to the GC.

*Just saw the press release, congrats Tigers.

TWO years.:D

Media Release

LOLESI SIGNS FOR TWO YEARS

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the signing of Jamaal Lolesi for two years. Lolesi, best known for his pace and agility will be a welcome addition to Wests Tigers line up.

“I’m confident Jamaal will enhance our current line up and his experience with the Bulldogs and New Zealand will certainly be an advantage”.

“He’s well known for his tenacious on field attitude and we are hoping to utilise this in our attacking plays for the coming season’s”, said Head Coach Tim Sheens

24 year old Lolesi is expecting a smooth transition into the side teaming up with his New Zealand Test Squad team mates again, including Marshall, Halatau, Whatuira and Harrison.

“They are a great bunch of blokes and I’m looking forward to playing with them on a regular basis. I’ve watched a lot of their games this season and I’ve been impressed with the way they use their speed and agility to get around the big packs”, said Lolesi.

2006 will be Lolesi’s 6th Season in the NRL bringing a level of experience to the side. Wests Tigers is confident bringing a player of Lolesi’s calibre to the team, coupled with the current mix of youth and talent will make for a highly competitive mix.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
after paying Galloway $650,000 for 3 years, i wonder what we gave an International test player for 2 years. i'm guessing 500,000 for 2 years

Raider_69

Post Whore
The dogs are idiots
without J-Lo they will lack leadership, class and above all else, god like gifts in the backline, the dogs will win the spoon without J-Lo... Now the great man will be cheerished and appreciated at the tigers... Benji is in awe of J-LO

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dogs Of War said:
So why didn't Canberra win the spoon when J-Lo left?

Are Canberra idiots for letting him go too?
They had Bulgarelli to cover him

:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dogs Of War said:
So why didn't Canberra win the spoon when J-Lo left?

Are Canberra idiots for letting him go too?

cause we had enough class, dignity and self worth to over come his loss, sadly with J-Lo's departure on top of Price's last year, the dogs exhibit none of the qualities required to over come a loss of this magnatude

you herd it here first, J-LO IS GOD!

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
i think raider has a boner

if i did, i would only show how much i appreciate the great man they know as J-Lo, what a man, what an icon... Jesus is just seat warming for J-LO!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he's that good, does that mean Tigers will be premiers next season?

*makes point and leaves*

Latest posts