What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Live Cronulla

redvscotty

First Grade
I for one do not want to se Cronulla fold. I will now list reasons for this. Please discuss...... unless you are a Sharks fan (Seriously boys and girls, you whine more than Raiders fans)

1. They are without a doubt the worst football team of the season thus far. Some of their plays, all of their defence, and the look on Sticky's face throughout all games this year have been priceless.

2. They have the worst fans of the league. All the more fun to poke sh*t at. Extremely poor crowd attendances, a ratsh*t stadium, and when the fans come out of hiding, they have the worst gags (gas masks at Kogarah), the worst humour, and they all find it extremely hard to string together half a sentence (Descendants of Tasmania anyone?).

3. They bought Corey Hughes.

4. They glass their girlfriends.

5. They marry their cousins.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Day r da tuffest mofos in Syd.

Hard-core to the max man..

Eating cement for Breakie lunch and dinner...

All other supporters wear skirts...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would say long live St.George, but they merged with the Illawarra folkes.

Up Up Cronulla............

rlfan

Juniors
6. Their fans are the most passionate supporters, they can't take any criticism at all, even though they have nothing to be happy about. ie: empty trophy cabinet (but chin up they should be able to add the wooden spoon to it) , 1 amco cup, least successful club in the NRL, 2nd worst attacking record, empy stadium

7. They seem to think the NRL has a conpiracy to get them to relocate.

8. Watching Paul 'grub' Gallen doing something stoopid nearly every week.

9. They seem to change their jersey every year so their fans have to update them thus raising some much needed money for the club.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I don't understand the hate against Cronulla and their fans. They may be annoying but lets put this in context, at least they aren't Dragons fans.

sting

Bench
One of the worst posts in LU history Redvscotty.

Seriously, unplug the keyboard.

that's a little harsh when we have f**kwits like poor boy blues and rockin ronny, razor, etc running around.

i thought it was a good post anyway

Firedrake

Coach
Any truth to the rumour that at home games the Shark will now run onto the field to the song "the only way is up"

carcharias

Immortal
I for one do not want to se Cronulla fold. I will now list reasons for this. Please discuss...... unless you are a Sharks fan (Seriously boys and girls, you whine more than Raiders fans)

1. They are without a doubt the worst football team of the season thus far. Some of their plays, all of their defence, and the look on Sticky's face throughout all games this year have been priceless.

2. They have the worst fans of the league. All the more fun to poke sh*t at. Extremely poor crowd attendances, a ratsh*t stadium, and when the fans come out of hiding, they have the worst gags (gas masks at Kogarah), the worst humour, and they all find it extremely hard to string together half a sentence (Descendants of Tasmania anyone?).

3. They bought Corey Hughes.

4. They glass their girlfriends.

5. They marry their cousins.

says the genius in Brisbane.

redvscotty

First Grade
Oh look, its Paul Gallens little puppet child back to wreak havoc on poor innocent forum posters.

Until the Dragons, or any other team for that matter, decide to play their home games at other people venues without legitimate reasons (poor crowd attendance is not a reason (Sack the marketing team if you must)), then the fact that the stadiums they play out are rented is null and void. The Bulldogs also play out of a rented stadium and are far more exciting, honourable (I mean it too, scum f**ks) and have a lot more to put in their trophy cabinet than the Sharks do.

This is by far the worst post in LU history, and I assume the only people in here that are bagging this thread, are either in the Shire, or from Adelaide, Sunny Coast, etc....

P.S. I wasn't born in Brisbane.

hellteam

First Grade
Oh look, its Paul Gallens little puppet child back to wreak havoc on poor innocent forum posters.

Until the Dragons, or any other team for that matter, decide to play their home games at other people venues without legitimate reasons (poor crowd attendance is not a reason (Sack the marketing team if you must)), then the fact that the stadiums they play out are rented is null and void. The Bulldogs also play out of a rented stadium and are far more exciting, honourable (I mean it too, scum f**ks) and have a lot more to put in their trophy cabinet than the Sharks do.

This is by far the worst post in LU history, and I assume the only people in here that are bagging this thread, are either in the Shire, or from Adelaide, Sunny Coast, etc....

P.S. I wasn't born in Brisbane.

Surely you realise that the St. George Illawarra Dragons don't have anything in their trophy cabinet either.

redvscotty

First Grade
The St George Illawarra Dragons are 10 years old, The Cronulla Sharks are not.

So yes, I do realise.

Latest posts