What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Live Cronulla

carcharias

Immortal
Oh look, its Paul Gallens little puppet child back to wreak havoc on poor innocent forum posters.

Until the Dragons, or any other team for that matter, decide to play their home games at other people venues without legitimate reasons (poor crowd attendance is not a reason (Sack the marketing team if you must)), then the fact that the stadiums they play out are rented is null and void. The Bulldogs also play out of a rented stadium and are far more exciting, honourable (I mean it too, scum f**ks) and have a lot more to put in their trophy cabinet than the Sharks do.

This is by far the worst post in LU history, and I assume the only people in here that are bagging this thread, are either in the Shire, or from Adelaide, Sunny Coast, etc....

P.S. I wasn't born in Brisbane.

What a rambling little nonsensical rant.

Is english a second language for you?

hellteam

First Grade
The St George Illawarra Dragons are 10 years old, The Cronulla Sharks are not.

So yes, I do realise.

So the NRL club you are currently supporting has 0 premierships in their trophy cabinet. So do Cronulla. Don't use that as an argument.

By the way I'm not trying to piss off all Dragons supporters only this wanker

redvscotty

First Grade
See Hellteam, you're not seeing the argument. Therefore, you are a person of lesser intelligence than anyone on this forum.

St George Illawarra Dragons - 10 years.

Cronulla Sharks - 40 years.

Even you can tell that 40 - 10 = 30.

That's 30 more years that the almighty Sharkies have had to snare the golden ticket.

That's 30 more years of failure.

Go and give yourself a goatse please.

Gaba

First Grade
bullsh*t.

We are in our 88th year, and we have 15 Premierships.
thats right people dont know the difference between a merger and as joint venture
What people still dont realise the stgeorge illawarra dragons is a joint venture not a merger, when the dragons win a premiership it will go under stgeorge dragons and stgeorge illawarra dragons.

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
See Hellteam, you're not seeing the argument. Therefore, you are a person of lesser intelligence than anyone on this forum.

St George Illawarra Dragons - 10 years.

Cronulla Sharks - 40 years.

Even you can tell that 40 - 10 = 30.

That's 30 more years that the almighty Sharkies have had to snare the golden ticket.

That's 30 more years of failure.

Go and give yourself a goatse please.

It doesn't matter. Your NRL team still has no premierships

It's like a person who has been fat for 10 years paying out someone whos been fat for 40 years. At the end of the day it doesnt matter... you're still fat.

And still premiershipless.

mik01

Juniors

It's like a person who has been fat for 10 years paying out someone whos been fat for 40 years. At the end of the day it doesnt matter... you're still fat.

And still premiershipless.

and will continue to be even with Lord Bennett.

there's something in the water, or maybe a gene transmitted at birth down St George & Cronulla way - causes terminal choking and a desire to perpetually underachieve.

I'd prefer to speculate on how long it will take until Ricky gets the arse - not the club folding.
i hope its this year - he's a grade A turd

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Incorrect. Ask any Sharks fan, and they will tell you the St George Illawarra Dragons have never won a premiership.
I can only conclude that you are either:

(1) 15 years old; or

(2) An ex-Illawarra supporter; or

(3) A relative of Peter Doust; or

(4) Peter Doust himself.

However, I must admit that if you are actually Doust, you may qualify for (1), (2) and (4) all at once.

Obviously Cronulla fans will say that. But to say yourself that it is incorrect is heresy for a St George supporter. Really, really disappointing.

redvscotty

First Grade
I'm going to do an impersonation of forum user: hellteam.

*Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig*

40 years of no premierships and constant failures gives you a history. Albeit not a good one.

10 years of no premierships, but close calls, and a promising future will give you a history. It can only be a good one.

The fact that you go for the Broncos makes you exempt from making comments on any of the issues a club faces when its having a bad run. Simple as that.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm going to do an impersonation of forum user: hellteam.

*Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig*

40 years of no premierships and constant failures gives you a history. Albeit not a good one.

10 years of no premierships, but close calls, and a promising future will give you a history. It can only be a good one.

The fact that you go for the Broncos makes you exempt from making comments on any of the issues a club faces when its having a bad run. Simple as that.

Time to take your meds now,,, there's a good boy.

fatshark

Bench
Until the Dragons, or any other team for that matter, decide to play their home games at other people venues without legitimate reasons
quote of the month, what a dumbass.
Does the SFS and ANZ ring a bell? Seeing your mob played there for many years. What a goose:?
No other teams play at ANZ? fmd.
What people still dont realise the stgeorge illawarra dragons is a joint venture not a merger
you just keep believing that!
My bet is, you have NEVER seen your team win a premiership.
We are in our 88th year, and we have 15 Premierships.
hahahah

Surely

Post Whore
I think they are entitled to have their history despite the current club only being 50% st george.

That makes 30 years without a premiership for the dragons, and 17 years without a premiership for illawara.

That puts you guys at 47 years of competition without success.

hellteam

First Grade
I think they are entitled to have their history despite the current club only being 50% st george.

That makes 30 years without a premiership for the dragons, and 17 years without a premiership for illawara.

That puts you guys at 47 years of competition without success.

:lol::lol::lol: Well done. Will be good to see the comeback to this.

redvscotty

First Grade
I can only conclude that you are either:

(1) 15 years old; or

(2) An ex-Illawarra supporter; or

(3) A relative of Peter Doust; or

(4) Peter Doust himself.

However, I must admit that if you are actually Doust, you may qualify for (1), (2) and (4) all at once.

Obviously Cronulla fans will say that. But to say yourself that it is incorrect is heresy for a St George supporter. Really, really disappointing.

Incorrect on all accounts. I am simply using what other league supporters claim to be the truth to fuel my argument. Come on forum user: DRAGONZ_RULE, you've seen the Channel 9 football commentary, you can see that when a game is reported on, it will only take into account the games that have actually been played as St George Illawarra Dragons.

My official Dragons Stubby Holder says year entered Premiership: 1999.

Latest posts