What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long live King Tim!

jasonl

Juniors
Robert Burns quoted this in 1786, sounds like he was talking about Sheens & Co....
O would some power the gift to give us,
To see ourselves as others see us.

" ... And tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death..."

Macbeth

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Media reports suggesting that Tim Sheens was shying away from accountability could not be further from the truth....Everyone is on notice that 2009 is an important year and everyone across the organisation is accountable for their individual performance and their contribution to the team’s performance..

This was the statement from the club this week. Yet Sheens sends Royce to do the press conference and hasn't been seen in the media all week.

What a f**king joke.

N.C.

Juniors
This was the statement from the club this week. Yet Sheens sends Royce to do the press conference and hasn't been seen in the media all week.

What a f**king joke.

Ah but you see, they also said "the board will be making no further comment at this time..." And, bearing in mind that Sheens pretty much owns the board, he's decided to show once and for all that he can put his money where their mouth is.

matty-ducati

Juniors
f**k cant wait to see this c**k smoking coach of ours monday night im gonna tear shreads off him and give the merkin a mouth full. ill be awaiting his entry/exit

Kaiyos

Juniors
I've been saying that Tim Sheens should have been shown the door 2 years ago and I've been copping a bagging from 99% of W.Tigers supporters ever since. He can take Collis with him. Sheens really annoys the crap out of me. His persistance in picking his favourite crappy players who are out of form and out of position week in week out....really gets my blood boiling. He has lost the respect from his players and his fans. The board should have got rid of him not Longmuir. Nothing has changed.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
"Media reports suggesting that Tim Sheens was shying away from accountability could not be further from the truth....Everyone is on notice that 2009 is an important year and everyone across the organisation is accountable for their individual performance and their contribution to the team’s performance.."

Well, Teflon Tim where is your accountability? 2 weeks in a row - no show at the post match press conference and leaving it to your partner in mediocrity Simmons to front the media.

WT board - where are you and the accountability bit? You've got your way and had Longmuir sacked, now why arent you making Sheens front the media and explain himself, player selection and performance with these 2 losses?

As I said previously you have made a rod for your own back- you may have put off a hard decision but you cant escape the poor performance of the team and coaching staff too much longer.

Kaiyos

Juniors
1. "J_Morris is our next Cooper Cronk"...said Tim Sheens.
2. "Benji will be our Jonathan Thurston"...said Tim Sheens.
3. Letting Mathew Head go. Tigers looked their best with him in the side.
4. Team selections....Choosing dead wood and persisting, week in, week out with them. Collis a prime example. Beau Ryan and others. this has been happening over the last 3 years.
5. When he does finally promote young kids into First grade he drops them the next week after decent performances. Peni Tagive, Moltzen, Gallant etc etc.
6. His defensive coach/sidekick is a joke. Stats speak for themselves.
7. No improvement in the players whatsoever.
8. Player retention and new buys are a joke.

matty-ducati

Juniors
i recall after the roosters game something along the lines of.... those who said benji isnt a 7 doesnt no what they are talking about.... i also recall him saying 1 good game doesnt make him a good halfback.... well how many sh*t games are we gonna have to see before u agree with us. I hope he eats his own words soon. Teflon also stated Morris was our long term 7. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the sooner he goes the better. Ild rather see some dud coach come in & us get the spoon then see/hear another season of teflon's crap!

Kaiyos

Juniors
i recall after the roosters game something along the lines of.... those who said benji isnt a 7 doesnt no what they are talking about.... i also recall him saying 1 good game doesnt make him a good halfback.... well how many sh*t games are we gonna have to see before u agree with us. I hope he eats his own words soon. Teflon also stated Morris was our long term 7. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the sooner he goes the better. Ild rather see some dud coach come in & us get the spoon then see/hear another season of teflon's crap!

Yes, I remember the smug Sheens boasting in that interview. It was more or less, "I told you so" type of interview. Fact is Marshall will never be a consistantly good # 7, not with Morris with him. Dumb and Dumber. To my astonishment both Marshall and Sheens also stated that you only really need 1 good organiser in the halves. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Basically saying Marshall and Farah have enough creativity in them to score enough points and we didn't need another play maker. It just gets better and better with this side.