What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at the video again St.Gilla

ozzie

Bench
again another nothing post by the biggest idiot on this forum- comeo n down ST Iditoman...yeah - blame Finch for kicking in the chairs as well

Great game Finch - you are improving all the time.

Ohhh stidiotman must be worried,

how come this clown just shoot himself in the foot, time and time agaiin - someone take the computer keyboard off him...or better still ban him

ozzie

Bench
again another nothing post by the biggest idiot on this forum- comeo n down ST Iditoman...yeah - blame Finch for kicking in the chairs as well

Great game Finch - you are improving all the time.

Ohhh stidiotman must be worried,

how come this clown just shoot himself in the foot, time and time agaiin - someone take the computer keyboard off him...or better still ban him

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Renowned League Expert said:
I was seated directly behind Brett Finch, and I can assure you he did NOT throw anything into the crowd. Ned Catic casually tossed the plastic bottle into the corner, out of harm's way, but no way did Finch throw *anything*.

RLE..

Like i have stated in many articles on here, you guys just dont want to post the truth, if you did not see it, then you Missed it.

Its that bloddy Simple.

As for you Kaz. You are stupid as they come.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Kaz said:
Stgillaman said:
Care to mention what your feelings are about Finch throwing a bottle back into the crowd with agression ?

Just finished watching the reply of last nights game.

Finch didn't throw anything.

Finch was telling the Ref that bottles were being tossed onto the field.

Read and Weep.. From someone who was there, and is a Rooster supporter. FACT..

Southern Rooster
Juniors

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:44 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brett does deserve to cop a bit of flak over that. He lost his concentration on the game also as he knocked the kick off on. He should have known better. But whether he threw it back or not doesn't condone the Canterbury fans starting like that.

ELIZABETH

Juniors
finch did throw the bottle back at the crowd.
i was sitting practicaly opposite to the guy! THE THREW IT HARD AIMING FOR US.
lucky it didnt get anyone or else he woulda been gone.
jus HACK it u geniused rooster fans...ur supporters were involved in brawls but dont worry you wont get blamed for anything :) :evil:
we r taking responsible for wat the bulldog fans did ..we r denying nothing.

Agent Mulder

Bench
ELIZABETH said:
jus HACK it u geniused rooster fans...ur supporters were involved in brawls but dont worry you wont get blamed for anything :) :evil:

Yeah he picked you out of the number of people sitting there and threw it as hard as he could :roll:

You should be so lucky :lol:

Lyon said:
ELIZABETH said:

Yeah he picked you out of the number of people sitting there and threw it as hard as he could :roll:

You should be so lucky :lol:

Your credibility is zilch Lizzy Borden

ELIZABETH

Juniors
lyon i bet u werent even there (u $%&#*&)

finch threw the bottle aiming for the bulldogs army. I was sitting in the bulldogs army (with 2000 other people)

D O U U N D E R S T A N D ??

ELIZABETH said:

finch threw the bottle aiming for the bulldogs army. I was sitting in the bulldogs army (with 2000 other people)

Borden I respect many Bulldogs fans, your not one of them.

Choppies

Coach
ELIZABETH said:

I doubt you even understand the concept

Agent Mulder

Bench
ELIZABETH said:

Just listen to yourself Lizzy Borden(Props to Pitstop lol) Your saying Finch turned around and threw the bottle at full speed into the "army"?

Ok So finch was to blame for all this?

Choppies

Coach
Again we go back to the argument
HOW DID THE BOTTLE END UP ON THE FIELD?

BECAUSE A BULLDOGS FAN THREW IT DUH

ELIZABETH

Juniors
melon.... said:
I see Finch point to a bottle, I see the Easts number 10, Catic, pick it up and casually flick it underarm back towards the emprty corner of the General Admission section on the Western Side.

What was that about Finch ?

i am correcting melon here and saying that brett finch picked the first bottle thrown and threw it harshly back into the crowd.

Why abuse me, when im just telling what me and my friends had seen?
We also had seen bulldog supporters go mental throwing broken chairs etc im not denying any of it?
im not blaming any rooster players or anything, i know it was bulldog supporters who started it, but just dont go saying that finch didnt chuck it back to the crowd coz he 100000000000000000000% did.

Phillips

Referee
ELIZABETH stop being a little cry baby, if the bottle was not thrown on the field then there would be no problems, my suggestion for you is to: act like a drum and beat it

labinator

Juniors
People, i was at the game last night and i DID NOT see finch throw anything into the crowd, i was keeping very close eye on the incident, and can someone correct me if im wrong but the bottle that was thrown was on the 10 metre line, now the crowd is about 25-30 metres away, so your telling me Borden and Stgeoillman that finch was able to throw a plastic bottle that far on the fly with that sorta of velocity. I highly doubt it, besides the fact that catic picked it up and flicked it away.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
labinator said:
People, i was at the game last night and i DID NOT see finch throw anything into the crowd, i was keeping very close eye on the incident, and can someone correct me if im wrong but the bottle that was thrown was on the 10 metre line, now the crowd is about 25-30 metres away, so your telling me Borden and Stgeoillman that finch was able to throw a plastic bottle that far on the fly with that sorta of velocity. I highly doubt it, besides the fact that catic picked it up and flicked it away.

Ather Dumbo.

Lets see how easy it is to Make this Guy look like a Tosser.

Question to the Fool?

How did it get that Far ??..

You Dumbass Moron. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: