What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at the video again St.Gilla

Fibroman

First Grade
You gymps should go to the cricket one day with fibro and his mates. That would really open your eyes about sporting hooliganism......at it's best.

melon....

Coach
Matt23 said:
Elizabeth (MattO we knows it's you) take your blue and white glasses off and have a closer look at the bigger picture. :roll:
Youve got it wrong Matty. Canterbury is MattO. Elizabeth is just a dumb f**k.

White Tiger

Juniors
Hi everyone,

I might as well add my FACTS to this issue

I was in Bay 16 which is in line with the 10m line.

There were 2 bottles thrown. the first one was picked up by Finch and thrown back at the crowd from where it came from. The second was picked up by Catic and thrown to the side of the field.

This all happen whilst the Bulldogs were walking back to take the kick off.

By the way i'm a Tigers fan, no bias here.

Now weather his actions were right or wrong,
please continue with you banter :lol: :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Stgillaman said:
Waitakere Warrior Fan said:
I know that Bulldogs fans behaved very badly and there is no excuse for what they've done, but some of you are being far from even-handed and rather jerkish yourselves. People saying that Finch threw a bottle into the crowd are not condoning what the Bulldogs fans did at all, they're even saying as much. So why the heck are you jumping down their throats for just saying what they saw? There's even Roosters fans here saying that the bottle was thrown for certain.

Finch throwing the bottle does not condone the violence before or after, but it was a stupid thing to do and Finch deserves some kind of punishment. It's all very well to say you'd have thrown it back too, and if any of you were a football player and threw it back then you'd be being stupid too. Finch could very easily have hit an innocent person with that and gotten in a good deal of trouble. Honestly how would any of you feel if you'd taken a four year old to the game and a player throws a bottle that hits her? You'd be absolutely spewing and rightly so.

Again, this does not condone the behaviour of Bulldogs fans at all. But equally, Bulldogs fans behaving badly does not excuse Finch from being an idiot.

Dont bother mate, they know it happened, but they will never give in to me, even if they know im right. It's not in there makeup to accept that they have been proven wrong. Then they wonder why people can not accept them as true fans. They have no respect and they are so lame it makes people cringe.
Trust me your banging your head against the walll with these people.

](*,)

So in other words you're not going to write to the papers and call the radio stations about the truth behind all this then? Typical :roll:

Just like everything else you put your name too, complete and utter garbage aimed at placating (that means satisfying) your pathetic hate for the Roosters. Poor old Imbecileman. At least you've got Liz.

Chook.