What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like the Headhunter has another 2 week rest

Anonymous

Juniors
xwizit said:
lol krupa you are a f***wit of the biggest order not even worthy of arguing with!

Well thought out line of reasoning and superbly executed discourse!

Um. Chook are you going to point out the flaws in xwizits post or you just going to be a hypocrite?

Nugby

Juniors
How long did he get this time..................2 weeks for something that Gus said didn't even deserve a penalty

Of course f*cking Gould said that, what did you think the most biased merkin in the NRL would say, "Gee, that was a pretty cowardly shot on Jason Ryles, I'm ashamed to be associated with such a thug"?

m0j0

Bench
Nugby said:
How long did he get this time..................2 weeks for something that Gus said didn't even deserve a penalty

Of course f*cking Gould said that, what did you think the most biased merkin in the NRL would say, "Gee, that was a pretty cowardly shot on Jason Ryles, I'm ashamed to be associated with such a thug"?

No. The tackle that got Morley two weeks and the tackle that Gould commented on were seperate incidents. The one Gould commented on was the only one the ref put him on report for, and funnily enough the judiciary didn't think there was anything in it either.

Nugby

Juniors
sorry, I'm was using his comments from after the game which (being after the game) I assumed were refering to the shot he got charged for, though I think his shot on Wheatley (?) deserved a penalty, though not a reporting