What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like things are heating up for the Hartleys

Manfred Moore

Juniors
I heard some bloke on one of the sports shows going on about the AFL and the vic media. He said that they had an unwritten rule that if you start printing crap about the Aussie Rules then you get blackbanned.

I dont have any idea what the Vic Press is like but the deafening silence about the Essendon club startled me. Then we popped our heads up and everyone started slinging shit our way.

It just amazed me that's all. we all were told 6 leagues clubs... X number of players. The Aussie rules had essendon in deep deep shit already, and others were going to fall.

I cant work it out, but knowing the sharks were involved I should of realised it would be all our fault.

Agree Mr Quigs.

Also I hate Manly because that's part of the DNA of being a Sharks fan.

But I hope this mess gets cleaned up for the good of all the NRL.

I just wish to god someone back then at Manly had've done the right thing and raised the alarm and said we are getting rid of this bloke from our club for these reasons (insert your own 'what really happened details')

Instead we got passed on a really, really bad cancer. And the rest is...(the blackest day in our club's) history.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I seem to recall Dessie being hailed by the media as ahead of his time for using calves blood and beetroot juice amongst other things.

How times have changed.

Windy70

Juniors
As a league fan and a forever suffering Sharks fan all this shit is just soul destroying. I am losing interest in this year and I don't wish that on any other fan. So best of luck Manly.

I agree, we were targeted because we were the weekest. No CEO and inexperience across the board, combine that with the snitch and we are the obvious first target.

Latest posts