What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Los Useless Warriors vs The cWo

sinbad

Juniors
Mate you should have called them The "LOST" warriors. Be surprised if they can even find the ground this weekend !

NZ Warrior

First Grade
sinbad said:
Mate you should have called them The "LOST" warriors. Be surprised if they can even find the ground this weekend !

Mate, watching the Warriors is very similar to watching "Lost". You're frustrated as hell by the end of it, and always waiting for next week.:lol:

sinbad

Juniors
Yeah and never understand what it was all about or what is going to happen next !

Iafeta

Referee
At least John-Boy's injury will give him plenty of time to sample a few fine ales in preparation for another booze busting season 2007.

Imagine how many good players we will be able to sign when he's not resigned June 30 next year?

ozbash

Referee
Brett Kearney, Darren Albert, Nigel Vagana, Ben Pomeroy, Luke Covell, Adam Dykes, Brett Kimmorley (c), James Stosic, Kevin Kingston, Luke Douglas, Reece Williams, Lance Thompson, Paul Gallen

Interchange: Richard Villasanti, Matt Hilder, Cameron Ciraldo, Beau Scott, Darren Mapp (one to be omitted).

NZ Warrior

First Grade
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
There is no June 30 line mate! LOL. As for Covell, **** he's ugly!

Oh, be nice. You're just saying that because you looked at the picture and turned gay. He has that affect on some women.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
His head looks like a foot.

There is one person in this world i am better looking than. Its BBSF....er, Luke Covell.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
How dare you, Ian. Pray that the cWo finds you first, because you don't want Luke Covell finding you. Why, just the other day, Luke Covell KILLED Chuck Norris!!!

BWNB

First Grade
Hey Boys,
Its BWNB here. As many of you may know i am the leader of the CWO in New Zealand and i was planing a meeting for the CWO members. I am not going to be there but can you please send them all my regards.

From your leader BWNB

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Bad news, buddy. I just took OWN3RSHIP of the NZ sector, everyone answers to me now, oh, and Luke Covell.

The NZ sector is looking at disbanding from all Australian sectors (and the American sector). Because we love Luke Covell more!!!

BWNB

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:
Bad news, buddy. I just took OWN3RSHIP of the NZ sector, everyone answers to me now, oh, and Luke Covell.

The NZ sector is looking at disbanding from all Australian sectors (and the American sector). Because we love Luke Covell more!!!

I understand , I can't be over there this weekend so yes you can take the lead of the NZ sector for this week only. Any changes that need to go ahead need to still come through me.
Thanks

Your leader BWNB

MKEB...

Staff member
That amount of gel in his hair scares me. He could probably runn into walls headfirst and smash the bloody thing.

He looks like is family tree hasnt forked for the last six or so generations.

But he will still own Jro..so I guess that is one thing; unless Jro morphs into Tea Ropati...

NZ Warrior

First Grade
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
I understand , I can't be over there this weekend so yes you can take the lead of the NZ sector for this week only. Any changes that need to go ahead need to still come through me.
Thanks

Your leader BWNB

Oh thank you, fearless leader!!! What an honour!!!

But I can't help but feel like I've just taken OWN3RSHIP of an empty ship.

I shall promise to jam it into a coral reef when I'm done with it.

Macca

Coach
I'm not in the CWO but I'll be at the game.

Wouldn't mind meeting some of my sparring partners from the cricket forum . . .

Dazza will know where to find me.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Goodluck New Zealand.
Covell can finally proove to New Zealand he should be a test player when he owns your sorry excuse for wingers.

ozbash

Referee
sorry wingers ?

paddy and manu will be laughing at the cronulla speedbumps. only back to cause us any concern is nigal vunguna