What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost: One Matthew Johns

Dragon

Coach
Date Lost
05/10/08

Category
Stray cat

Lost: One Matthew Johns. Last seen at Homebush Stadium, Sydney.

The channel 9 commentator went missing after 30 mins into the rugby league Grand Final between Manly and Melbourne. Usually an attention seeking whore, Matthew was unusually quiet on the day. Many in the rugby league community were shocked when Matthew failed to add his usual bias and childish comments to CH9's call of the RL grand final.

If you have seen this man, or know of his whereabouts, please use caution. Police advise that if the public does come into contact with this individual it is ok to wave Manly flags in his face and, if necessary, 'bring back the biff'.

Last edited:
He was the only one tipping the Mexicans and was very quiet at half time.He is a tool of the highest order and I wish he would f**k off to Outer Mongolia.

4wardPass

Juniors
Yep hes just one of these tools who jump onboard the winning team! Like he did when the tigers were playing good a few years back and then when the storm started to rise up he crawls over there.

He was a average player and even more average commentator IMO

Hanscholo

Bench
Yep hes just one of these tools who jump onboard the winning team! Like he did when the tigers were playing good a few years back and then when the storm started to rise up he crawls over there.

You never saw him play much then.

He helps coach melbourne mate, what do you expect him to do? f**k the manly cheer leaders at half time?

IAmDancingHomer

Juniors

A bit rich coming from the likes of yourself. He was never an average player. On his day he was fantastic. He was never a champion player but he was certainly a better player than most in the NRL. Show everyone your footballing pedigree and we will se how it stacks up to this so called average player.

petetheileet

First Grade

He helps coach melbourne mate, what do you expect him to do? f**k the manly cheer leaders at half time?

I expect the hack to not be in the call if he cant show an unbias view....

thats not too much to ask

dubby

Bench
I thought it was a better than average call....now I know why; no Storm love.

super_coach

First Grade
Mate Johns is the best of an average line up on nine, I think he is a pretty fair with his comments. He dosnt push the knights barrow and usually has good things to say about most teams. As for tipping the Storm, well like most people I gave them some hope although I did think Manly would win, nobody could have expected such a brillant performance from Manly. Although the Storm went belly up in the second half it was Manl's brillant defence in the first half that won the game. Manly would have put plenty on any team last night as they have done for most of the season.

griffo346

First Grade
Originally Posted by 4wardPass

his brother made him look good thats all it is mate

mik01

Juniors
why the f**k does he insist on shaking players hands, slapping backs and talking like he is in the locker room?
message to M Johns - you're not playing anymore dickface - put your bias away (read: NSW blues one sided crap during Origin) and show some professional interviewing techniques.

Matt23

Staff member
...and he lives on the Northern beaches, residents of that particular area, should remind him off the score for at least the next 12 months...

Latest posts