What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lote To Saints?

Bennett has proven he won't pay overs. If Lote wants to come and win a few comps with us it would have to be at his real market value ~$250k.

Clubs like Souffs will always pay way overs so he might end up there if the cash is the thing.

He would have to earn his keep in the NRL, where he will get way more touches than he gets playing yawnion.

Godz Illa

Coach
He's average anyay. Billy Slater destroyed him with ease in the rugby challenge of Rexona's Australia's Greatest Athlete competition!

Doug2234

First Grade
Hmm intersting.. i personally think that u need finishers to win games.. why do u think queensland where so strong! look at that backline.. NSW held their own in the forwards.. Dont get me wrong, u need forwards to gain and maintain the momentum! but i think lote would be a great finisher, he knows where the try line is and can defend aswell!

Queensland were stong because of there front row! The NSW forwards held there own but never were in control of the middle of the park! Hence why it was so easy for QLD to push it wide to the Hollywood backline...

I do agree to some extent but the big boys are the heart and soul of a league team. The backline is only as good as the yards made up front!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
we got plenty of talent in the wings, you got florence playing front row but hey we all no he is a winger, you got lett and emmett. so why we gonna buy this guy and sell our juniors.

gusdiddles

Juniors
well i can tell you for one the dragons can afford lote
their trying to move priddis along so they can get under the cap
the only reason i know this is because i had dinner with brian johnson whos on the board of directors and then we went to the tigers game and he said the only signing for the rest of the year will be greenfeld and resigning a few players .so there you go theres the word from some1 in the know

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
the only reason i know this is because i had dinner with brian johnson whos on the board of directors and then we went to the tigers game and he said the only signing for the rest of the year will be greenfeld and resigning a few players .so there you go theres the word from some1 in the know

so your saying we can afford him if we get rid of priddis, but even if we do we wont be going for him?

OldSkoolSaint

Juniors

Lote wasn't available till yesterday, so your dinner last Friday wouldn't have included a "left Field" incident.

Can't believe everyone thinks he will be expensive - the guy has been sacked and will more then likley take any offer, if he want's to play a game.

Depends if he want's to stay in Sydney really.

good player but we dont need him, nor do we need to waste the money he will want,
weather if dell goes at the years end nightingale slots right in.
no need to fix something that aint broke.

Raudonikis

Juniors
if dragons sign him i would suggest ian shuburt pays the dragons accounts dept a thourough visit,it would be pretty much like when bennett was at the broncos

Tanner Ave

Juniors
the money wont be an issue this year, it'll be like finch at the storm. Lote would have been payed out the rest of the million dollar contract. Oldskool's on the money it will depend on where he wants to live.
BUT do we want him? he has been average in rugby and Scott is a massive reason we are the best defensive team, our attack is starting to take off really well, is it a priority?

Cagey Mac

Bench
Dell was on BSB this morning and believes that Lote will either go to the Dragons or Brisbane in a cameo situation this year
He said that he would be happy to go to the bench in order for Lote to join the team
He also said that Doust would be pleased to see a match up with he and Lote for our Brisbane home game if that’s what he decides

Raudonikis

Juniors
the money wont be an issue this year, it'll be like finch at the storm. Lote would have been payed out the rest of the million dollar contract. Oldskool's on the money it will depend on where he wants to live.
BUT do we want him? he has been average in rugby and Scott is a massive reason we are the best defensive team, our attack is starting to take off really well, is it a priority?

If he has been sacked its totally diff to finchys situation,when u r sacked you get nothing exept whats owed to you from past games

Latest posts