What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lote tuqiri

roughyedspud

Coach
he seems to have turned his back on fiji & the RLWC by signing a 3 month contract with irish union club leinster......

tit

Packy

Bench
Would they have even chosen him? He's been a mixture of dogshit and injured for 2 seasons.

Springs

First Grade
They'd be better off having Sisa Waqa and Marika Koroibete on the wings, and that's if Uate isn't allowed to play.

Bati 2013

Juniors
Good luck to him in Ireland . Wish him the best.
However , the Fiji Batis don't need him . There's
enough wingers around in Sisa Waqa , Marika Koroibete
Semi Radradra & Akuila Uate.
With Utilities like Jarrod Haynes, Kevin Naiqama ,
Ben Barba & Taqele Naviyaro , Fiji has adequate
coverage .
Their only concern is Jacob Loko and whether
his leg will be healed in time for World Cup .

paulmac

Juniors
Ben Barba is not Fijian.Doesn't mean they won't have a decent side.I was speaking with Wise Kativerata and he seems quietly confident that they can push England also he says John Sutton will play as he owes Wise a favour for the months he slept on his couch rent free during his Souths days.

RHCP

Bench
I think Lote realised it wouldn't be worth hanging around for, he wouldn't get picked.

hutch

First Grade
Ben Barba is not Fijian.Doesn't mean they won't have a decent side.I was speaking with Wise Kativerata and he seems quietly confident that they can push England also he says John Sutton will play as he owes Wise a favour for the months he slept on his couch rent free during his Souths days.

Well that's a good enough reason to represent a countries national team.

Boston13s

Juniors
He was awesome in RLWC2000 when Fiji played the Kangaroos at Gateshead. He scored a 90m try from full back! My future teammate at Gateshead Tabua Cakacaka scored their other try

Hindyscrack

Bench
Although there are better wingers, Lote would have been a drawcard and a Big-Name for the tournament. Sometone that the non traditional League Media would have recognised and been drawn to, even if he was a squad player.

A big loss of experience for Fiji.

Latest posts