What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loudest Army Of The Decade

OurRedV

Juniors
Thread title says it all, but this is a reminder to all of you army die-hards returning to Kogarah this Sunday to STAND TALL!

I know there are plenty of fire up threads but f**ken hell what can I say, i'm so fired up!!!!

LET'S SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE'rE MADE OF!

SAIIIIIINNNT GEOOOORGGGEE!!!!!

From Mark GST, to James Young... To all the boyz who have worked so hard in the last 2 years to bring the army BACK!

THIS IS THE TIME!

It will be games like these which invite the new era of army die-hards to the helm. From the kids who travel from Newy (coppo etc) to all the younger generation, FIRE UP!

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
fireworks.jpg

Cooper-Man

Bench
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LOUDEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I cant believe we are going to be playing at Kogarah. People dont realise what they have lost till its gone. But not us st george supporters. We knew what we had but couldnt control it.

AJ_82

Juniors
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LOUDEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I cant believe we are going to be playing at Kogarah. People dont realise what they have lost till its gone. But not us st george supporters. We knew what we had but couldnt control it.

The only day that will be louder will be our next premiership!

The scummers aint going to know what hit them!!!

boxa777

Coach
the SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE chant should bring the house down..

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
the SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE chant should bring the house down..

as long as it doesnt bring the new grand stand down lol, unless they then decide to bring back the hill

SN0WMAN

Juniors
The loudest I've ever experienced in the DA was a game thru the SFS years - really can't recall who we were playing but we had the a period there of about 20mins going absolutely mental non-stop. Heard from people on the other side of the stadium after the game that the SFS was vibrating the whole way around.

Time for a Party atmosphere... and to go FN Mental!

I'm deadset f**ken pumped fire the f**k up saints.
we have been waiting almost 18months to come home now lets give it to these merkins

big pat

Coach
the only problem i forsee, is those two numnuts that call themselves referees, fair dinkum an important game like this, and who do we get, badger and delaheros.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Thread title says it all, but this is a reminder to all of you army die-hards returning to Kogarah this Sunday to STAND TALL!

I know there are plenty of fire up threads but f**ken hell what can I say, i'm so fired up!!!!

LET'S SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE'rE MADE OF!

SAIIIIIINNNT GEOOOORGGGEE!!!!!

From Mark GST, to James Young... To all the boyz who have worked so hard in the last 2 years to bring the army BACK!

THIS IS THE TIME!

It will be games like these which invite the new era of army die-hards to the helm. From the kids who travel from Newy (coppo etc) to all the younger generation, FIRE UP!

Ahem...

haha, loving these threads man im so fired up!