What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Love Them or Hate Them" movies

Big Pete

Referee
Vanilla Sky. Some people didn't get it, I did and I thought it was good.

Bladerunner is definatly one. My friends loved it, I sat back falling asleep, it was just lucky we were studying it for English and our teacher printed us a summary. The movie actually sounded good, but it was just so dark and boring.

Corpse Bride is another. I think people got dissapointed with the fact that it wasn't as good as Nightmare Before Christmas.

Kung Pow is also another definate as a Love/Hate movie. Personally I liked it, although I can see why others don't.

Parody Movies in a whole are Love/Hates (eg. Scary Movie Series, Date Movie, Hot Shots).

Final Fantasy Advent Children if that counts, everyone either loves it or gets bored with it.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I have these 4 DVD's and watch them regularly, still think they are a crackerjack combination of action movies?

Broken Arrow
The Rock
Con Air (mentioned above)
Face Off

Collateral

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
I have these 4 DVD's and watch them regularly, still think they are a crackerjack combination of action movies?

Broken Arrow
The Rock
Con Air (mentioned above)
Face Off

lol I didnt know you were a Newtown supporter Dad?

Apple Blossom

Juniors
I loved Fight Club and Anchorman (I love...lamp LOL).
And I bought Napoleon Dynamite on dvd so obviously I am a lover of that too.

Samwise

Bench
How can anyone hate fight club?

I think all of David Lynch's movies, people either love or hate.

Mr Saab

Referee
Any movie with Aston Kutcher is bad. He should stick to Punked.

I didnt like Lord Of the Rings, but most love it.
Dumb And Dumber...loved it.
Chopper...loved it
Kill Bill...didnt understand all the fuss made about it.