What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lower grade scores & Team Changes

Kornstar

Coach
When and where did Blake do his neck? I seen him after the game congratulating the boys......he looked ok

2 True Blues

Coach
Actually thought the Sharks prem/league side looked rather good on paper. WTF was I thinking. They obviously have nothing even with the dropped first graders in the side !!!!

Utey

Coach
Kornstar said:
When and where did Blake do his neck? I seen him after the game congratulating the boys......he looked ok

Must have been not as bad as first thought, great news.

Kornstar

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Must have been not as bad as first thought, great news.

I hope this is the case, even though we won without him, i still think we will need his class in the finals, Newtown and Canberra look like the 2 teams to beat......plus Dalton cannot play 80 minutes and we will need Marcus to play hooker too

Nikki

Coach
Does anyone know if the Jets won this weekend? Do we go into next weekends game against them both at the top of the ladder?

Im assuming Prems won didnt they (sorry, couldnt keep track of this thread)

Latest posts