What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lower grade scores & Team Changes

Hellsy

Immortal
Don't know what Blake did to his neck, we just heard he was ruled out and it could be season ending.

Brett Delaney was almost put into row 5 of the stands right on the halftime buzzer and they fought up the tunnel :LOL: :LOL: We saw him at the Markets today and I asked him about it and he fired right up again and put his angry eyes on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Utey

Coach
Hellsy said:
Brett Delaney was almost put into row 5 of the stands right on the halftime buzzer and they fought up the tunnel :lol: :lol: We saw him at the Markets today and I asked him about it and he fired right up again and put his angry eyes on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woah Biff! Explain?

strider

Post Whore
it was funny they just disappeared into the tunnel .... i was expecting to see em come back out down the tunnel for the 2nd half still going the biff :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
There isn't anything to explain
*Cronulla played took Delaney over the sideline and gave him a shove.
*Delaney put on Angry Eyes
*Players all went up tunnel

Stagger eel

Staff member
Redback71 said:
whats wrong with jersey flegg at the moment looks like there out of the finals race.

a large majority of the flegg side is the SG Ball team that competed in this years comp due to a high injury toll, they were always going to struggle this year.

Virtually all of that side with the exception of Farrer and Sorrenson will be there next year and will be a better team for the run this year.

Kornstar

Coach
The thing i don't get is that they have now started showing the Jim Beam Cup, now if you want to showcase League at another level, is the JB Cup really the level you want to showcase??????

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
The thing i don't get is that they have now started showing the Jim Beam Cup, now if you want to showcase League at another level, is the JB Cup really the level you want to showcase??????

I agree, it's a bizzar situation.

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
I agree, it's a bizzar situation.

It drives me crazy cause i watch the Queensland Cup every Wednesday afternoon and that is the equivilent of our P/L yet in Sydney we play the JB Cup instead of P/L......very strange!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Kornstar said:
It drives me crazy cause i watch the Queensland Cup every Wednesday afternoon and that is the equivilent of our P/L yet in Sydney we play the JB Cup instead of P/L......very strange!!!

Total madness mate :crazy: :crazy: ;-) They should have those fricken camera's at Henson this saturday cause this game is gonna be an absolute cracker !!!!!