What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Arsenal Brigade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVGooner

Juniors
fat_mike said:
couldn't score one at the emirates, wont score one at the san siro against the current euro champs.

wouldn't bother one bit if your mob put milan out but i just cant see it happening

just because we didn't score at home, that doesn't mean we cant score away :lol:

football can be a very different game you know :lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
fat_mike said:
couldn't score one at the emirates, wont score one at the san siro against the current euro champs.

wouldn't bother one bit if your mob put milan out but i just cant see it happening

:lol:

In the round of 16 in the 2005-06 CL, Arsenal scored a goal at the Bernebau but failed to score at home..:lol:

Macca_

Coach
gunning_for_panthers said:
How does everyone rate Eboue's performance this morning?
As a footballer he's got good talent and he's valueable to our squad.

His antics though are the thing that gets annoying. Gets that out of his game he'll be a good player.

This morning showed what he can do. He's got skill on the ball and strength. Just a bit rough round the edges. Over to you AW...

Dragooner

Bench
What a really good game to watch. Really some great attacking play by us and classic Italian defending at it's best. Ashame about the last f*cking touch!

We were on fire. We were all over AC Milan from between the half-hour to hour mark. But we always get a game like that in the Champs league, a thousand shots, no goals, happens all the f*cking time.

We led the play beautifully only to fall before the line. We seemed to rush. Adebayor had 3 men on him at one stage and Fabregas was free, would have been one on one, Adebayor had a lot of space available to pass the ball yet he rushed it and put it too far infront of him.

There were a lot of shots going straight into Kalac's arms, kinda annoyed me.

I am definetly happy with the display, not so much the result, I would have liked a win, but I think we're a side that is capable of playing just as well away from home. The biggest danger is that this result may be very demoralising for the boys. A result like this where you know you should have won can send your confidence to the ground.

Yet we have been good like that this season I must say.

Can't wait for the clash at the San Siro. I am so interested to see what happens. We will need to go out and attack, but as will AC. It'll either mean we'll have a really open game or a very tight game with both teams holding on to the ball. We CANNOT sit back and neither can AC, I can't wait!

Dragooner

Bench
Re Eboue: Played well today, bout time someone booked him for diving but :lol:

He's a very hot and cold player. Can play well but sometimes plays like he just can't give a sh*t.

I'd rather see this

-Dudu-Ade-
-Rosicky-Fab-Flamini-Hleb

But am happy to have him here...at times!!!!!

Macca_

Coach
Saint Dragon said:
Re Eboue: Played well today, bout time someone booked him for diving but :lol:

He's a very hot and cold player. Can play well but sometimes plays like he just can't give a sh*t.
Did anyone see the glare he got from Wenger after his redcard against the Mancs? I knew he'd be up for a big one after that, AW would have roasted him I reckon.

Re the dive, it's a shame he didn't stay on his feet (or try too). There was contact, albiet small contact but had he tried to stay up he may have won the penalty. As soon as he tried to make the contact look more then it was, he got the booking.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
So I've been bagged around here for saying similar things to previous posts, but when Bumble does, nobody gives a sh*t?

It ended up being Nil-all, it was a very entertaining nil-all.

Bumble said:
Probably one of the best 0-0's on record

:-k

superloco10 said:
who could ever forget that famous win over real madrid

Fat mike did :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
So I've been bagged around here for saying similar things to previous posts, but when Bumble does, nobody gives a sh*t?

:-k

Fat mike did :lol:

No i agree with Bumble :LOL:
Great game, to bad we got nervous in front of goal.

fat_mike

Juniors
you can tell you blokes weren't "supposed" to win that one. Adebayor can bang em in from all over the shop and misses an absolute sitter.

RedVGooner

Juniors
fat_mike said:
you can tell you blokes weren't "supposed" to win that one. Adebayor can bang em in from all over the shop and misses an absolute sitter.

yea ur right but thats football, sh*t happens

hopefully that miss doesn't come back to bite us

Bumble

First Grade
superloco10 said:
yea ur right but thats football, sh*t happens

hopefully that miss doesn't come back to bite us

I have a feeling it may

Similar to my feeling that Avram Grant really shouldn't have rested Terry and Lamps this morning

Macca_

Coach
Kolo not out for as long as first thought. Was 3/4 weeks, but read this morning that he's expected back by the Milan game.

Sendo played well again though.

Dragooner

Bench
Only one way for me to use my 3000th post to its full potential...

F*CK SP*RS

:mrgreen: :crazy:

:BDH:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts