What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Penrith Panthers SuperCoach 2021

panthersam

Juniors
Not to be a merkin but if you guys keep discussing players everyone will end up with the same side and be a pretty boring comp

It’s all information that is available anyway - just trying to help people that might not be as experienced in playing SC. Plus most of the time by the end of the season most teams end up looking quite similar either way.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not to be a merkin but if you guys keep discussing players everyone will end up with the same side and be a pretty boring comp

there is too many options for that to happen. Like I reckon almost everyone would have Yeo and Cleary in it. Very few of us would have the same hooker and when Grant comes back if you want him then need to offload others.

So over the course of the season teams will natural get different as injuries hit

franklin2323

Immortal
It’s all information that is available anyway - just trying to help people that might not be as experienced in playing SC. Plus most of the time by the end of the season most teams end up looking quite similar either way.

Yeah and just because I have my side top heavy in a few positions doesn't mean others will. Lets say Laurie stays in FG then as a cheapie most sides will have him anyway.

panthersam

Juniors
The trade option is gone now anyway.

Yeah up until an hour before kick off of the Panthers game you should be able to trade out Momo for anyone from a team that is yet to play so you might want to do it ASAP to give yourself the most options.

soc123_au

Staff member
Guilty.

I didn't actually realise the competitive rounds started this week - my other league doesn't start until next week.
Same. I thought it was round 4.

You picked the wrong week to have Staines out of the 17. He got a decent score this week.

snickers007

Juniors
Same. I thought it was round 4.

You picked the wrong week to have Staines out of the 17. He got a decent score this week.

I was in the process of trading him - then got tied up with dinner, bath & bedtime with my daughter. By the time I got back to my phone, it was kick off time. Lol.

franklin2323

Immortal
I traded Staines out for this week but Broncs play Bulldogs so Niu will get more than 50

Now the Banter rounds start

Latest posts