What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Penrith Panthers SuperCoach 2021

panthersam

Juniors
The backs are what I’m finding the hardest to pick, I had Jack Bird as one of them but not sure if I want him now that he will be playing in the centre’s as opposed to the 13.

snickers007

Juniors
@panthersam - seems like we've stalled at 16 teams. Do you reckon we add in some of the Supercoach celebs to pad out the comp before we get allocated some randos?

panthersam

Juniors
@panthersam - seems like we've stalled at 16 teams. Do you reckon we add in some of the Supercoach celebs to pad out the comp before we get allocated some randos?

Good idea I’ll add some in once I’m home tonight to finish off the competition, outside of Buzz any specific requests on who we want? :joy:

Original Name

Juniors
@Blade23 Do you know how certain Kurt Capewell is to play? Got him in my team. If he does play will Martin come off the bench and give him a spell instead of whoever he was originally going to do it for?

franklin2323

Immortal
@Blade23 Do you know how certain Kurt Capewell is to play? Got him in my team. If he does play will Martin come off the bench and give him a spell instead of whoever he was originally going to do it for?

Kikau never plays a full game
Capewell won't either

They probably get 50-60 mins. They gives Martin the same

kinghippo

Juniors
Happy with my team my only concern is I couldn't afford api, I think he will kill it, especially at the start of the season.

panthersam

Juniors
My late Papenhuyzen for Latrell swap worked. I forgot he is the kicker now

Before updates he only out scored him by 14 points so wouldn’t have been a bad result either way, would have been nice to have them both in the team!

Happy with my team my only concern is I couldn't afford api, I think he will kill it, especially at the start of the season.

I have started the season with Cook as my number 9 but I could definitely see myself swapping him for Api both because I think they could score similar and also because I love Api lol

franklin2323

Immortal
Before updates he only out scored him by 14 points so wouldn’t have been a bad result either way, would have been nice to have them both in the team!

I have started the season with Cook as my number 9 but I could definitely see myself swapping him for Api both because I think they could score similar and also because I love Api lol

Tedesco is still a must have. Especially with him GK and them playing Manly

panthersam

Juniors
Tedesco is still a must have. Especially with him GK and them playing Manly

Surely Takieaho will be the kicker when he is on the field? I don’t even know if Tedesco would be next in line either. Did he kick for them in the trial?

I would have loved to put him in but I hope to build the cash to eventually get him (if he doesn’t get too much more expensive) and wanted to spend the money elsewhere.

franklin2323

Immortal
Surely Takieaho will be the kicker when he is on the field? I don’t even know if Tedesco would be next in line either. Did he kick for them in the trial?

I would have loved to put him in but I hope to build the cash to eventually get him (if he doesn’t get too much more expensive) and wanted to spend the money elsewhere.

Tedesco said he was back up.

I go heavy in a few spots. Fullback and Backrow especially

Latest posts