What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Poll Nsw 5/8th

Willface

Juniors
I believe Hayne should have been at 1 the whole time, Dugan or Stewart should not even be placed in the same breath. However given Hayne's one legged performance as good as it was, one would think he is still quite a while off SOO. I think if the team was named tomorrow Morris would be a special to be wearing the 1 jearsey. That said Hayne still has time to prove his fitness while that other useless f**king merkin is sidelined as when fit Morris is not in the same league either. I suppose the teams performances in the upcoming weeks will be a big contributor as well

Springs

First Grade
Hayne, Carney and Gallen are the Blues' three best players. If they were Queenslanders they would be among the first players picked.

1. Hayne
6/7. Carney
8-13. Gallen

Yep. Carney would easily be picked over Thurston and Cronk.

If Carney is picked it's at 6. I wouldn't count out Soward though. This week will go a fair way in deciding.

attamarrap

Juniors
On nrl on fox last night stuart said only 2 players are certainties gallen and gidley why is gidley a certainty? He is the biggest myth in football

Grail

Juniors
On nrl on fox last night stuart said only 2 players are certainties gallen and gidley why is gidley a certainty? He is the biggest myth in football

Only 2 things spring to mind here:

1. Gidley is great at sucking c**k.
  2. Gidley is great at sucking c**k.

Gronk

Staff member

When questioned about Hayne (which he was only half way finished answering when MG interrupted and changed the subject !) he said that Hayne was a big match player. Made for origin and would be in his side no matter what position. I got the impression however that Hayne will be the fill-in centre or 5/8 or fullback, but most likely play wing.

Josh Bogan has swallowed enough of Sticky's semen to be picked again methinks.

Springs

First Grade
If Wallace keeps this form up until Origin then he deserves to be NSW halfback again.

Pearce, Mullen, Carney, Soward, Campese, Maloney etc have all been inconsistent but Wallace has done a great job becoming dominant playmaker and leading the Broncos team around after Darren Lockyer left. If 7 is between him and Pearce then Wallace all the way.

Eels Dude

Coach

He's a certainty because he's been a certainty for a number of years now. I don't get it either, but it's no surprise given the love he's been given by selectors over the years. It was hard enough taking the captaincy off him let alone dropping him.

muznik

Juniors
If Gidley gets on the paddock for NSW I reckon I might just turn Maroon!
Its bad enough living up here & put up with all the bagging, but if NSW aren't going to take Origin seriously why should the fans?

Maloney, Wallace, Campese, Carney in the mix.

Stewie

Juniors
I voted for Carney in the poll but reckon the Blues will look something like this including Gidley's compulsory selection.

1. Stewart
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Uate
6. Soward
7. Carney
8. Weyman
9. Farah (although wouldn't be shocked if Buderus is selected)
10.Mannah
11.Stewart
12.Williams
13.Gallen (C)
!4. Gidley
Last 3 are up for grabs. Probably Creagh and Watmough will be 2 of those

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench
If Gidley gets on the paddock for NSW I reckon I might just turn Maroon!
Its bad enough living up here & put up with all the bagging, but if NSW aren't going to take Origin seriously why should the fans?

Maloney, Wallace, Campese, Carney in the mix.

You wanna hope his inujured than cause ricky said only him and gal are certanties.

Eelementary

Post Whore
You wanna hope his inujured than cause ricky said only him and gal are certanties.

The only bloke who should walk up and play for NSW is Jarryd Hayne. Ask any Queenslander who is the one bloke they fear and they'll tell you it's Hayne. Jarryd can pay anywhere in the backline and kill it, but surely he would be the first bloke picked if Stuart was fair dinkum about winning?

Daneel

Bench
The only bloke who should walk up and play for NSW is Jarryd Hayne. Ask any Queenslander who is the one bloke they fear and they'll tell you it's Hayne. Jarryd can pay anywhere in the backline and kill it, but surely he would be the first bloke picked if Stuart was fair dinkum about winning?

I am a qlder, and i have said it on here as does every other qlder i know. We laughed when ricky didn't pick him, and we laughed almost as hard when he then didn't pick him at fullback. However the only player? Surely Paul Gallen must be considered as a walk up start for Nsw.

Suitman

Post Whore
I seriously do not see what people see in Wallace. I've been watching him closely lately since his name was mentioned as a possible. Give me Pearce or Mullen anyday.
MOTM last night was laughable. The way Gould was having orgasms, I'm surprised Marshall didn't get it.

Suity

I am a qlder, and i have said it on here as does every other qlder i know. We laughed when ricky didn't pick him, and we laughed almost as hard when he then didn't pick him at fullback. However the only player? Surely Paul Gallen must be considered as a walk up start for Nsw.

but if you ask some nuffies in nsw who is the first person you would cut from the blues and they would say hayne :roll:

I seriously do not see what people see in Wallace. I've been watching him closely lately since his name was mentioned as a possible. Give me Pearce or Mullen anyday.
MOTM last night was laughable. The way Gould was having orgasms, I'm surprised Marshall didn't get it.

Suity

might as well go mullen seeing gidley is first man picked and have a club halves combo

Latest posts