What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU: The Strife of Brian (RE: Hagan & Reynoldson)

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
While I feel for the guy, but why sign a contract with a clause like that in it anyway knowing it could be used to get rid of you.

Eelectrica

Referee
Parra R 4 Me said:
While I feel for the guy, but why sign a contract with a clause like that in it anyway knowing it could be used to get rid of you.
Or alternativly accept the option to re-negotiate.

spiderdan

Bench
i couldn't be bothered sifting through all the posts so sorry if this has already been said.

wasn't reynoldson one of the many discards that brian didn't want at parra while he was here (i'm sure i read somewhere a couple of years ago kirk was one of ours). if so then this situation was foreseable. reynoldson's manager should've been exploring options a while ago not waited until something like this brewed.

the other thing, who the hell does the writer of this article think he is saying hagan should bring kirk to parra? last time i heard we were bordering on the fringe of the cap. hagan shouldn't have to do the role of kirk's manager. hagan has no responsibility to fix this situation.

*takes deep breaths and counts to 10*

Eelectrica

Referee
spiderdan said:
i
the other thing, who the hell does the writer of this article think he is saying hagan should bring kirk to parra? last time i heard we were bordering on the fringe of the cap. hagan shouldn't have to do the role of kirk's manager. hagan has no responsibility to fix this situation.

*takes deep breaths and counts to 10*

Writer of the article needs to be smacked upside the head with a hammer. Might raise his IQ by 10 points - effectively doubling it.

Adrian has no creditials, kept on bagging Lockyer last year on all radio programs, Lockyer goes on and wins everything under the sun, has been giving to Orford also and he hasnt been that bad.

Bigfella

Coach
That young fella that supports Souths is a moron too. He rings every f*cking day.

Yep, Avenger, he is a real worry that one.

I actually haven't listened for a while becuase I don;t drive to / from work any more, but that bloke and the bloke who talks until cut off without drawing a breath were a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.