What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

abpanther

Staff member
Ok guys unfortunately I thought I could go back in and change the draft time limit per pick but I can't, thus it is set a 6 hours per pick

Remember, if you're gonna be away from the computer for long, either set an auto-list to draft for you, or you can PM me a list of players with your login details and I can make the pick for you. I'm even happy if people give me their mobile no. and I can text you when your pick is up and you can tell me who you want.

Lets try to smash it early

diddi kong

Juniors
Ok guys unfortunately I thought I could go back in and change the draft time limit per pick but I can't, thus it is set a 6 hours per pick

Remember, if you're gonna be away from the computer for long, either set an auto-list to draft for you, or you can PM me a list of players with your login details and I can make the pick for you. I'm even happy if people give me their mobile no. and I can text you when your pick is up and you can tell me who you want.

Lets try to smash it early

Can you bring forward the time the drafting starts if Aussies1st joins tonight? Rather than have to wait til tomorrow?

abpanther

Staff member
Sorry I stand corrected, I can edit the date and start time, just not the pick timer

aussies1st

Staff member
Having some problems joining, I've contacted Mig. Right now it is saying the comp doesn't exist.

aussies1st

Staff member
Just send me a PM when it is my turn, I've got it to send a notification to my email which I'll be on throughout the day plus my phone gets the emails too.