What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

perverse

Referee
Yeah cry me a river with pick #4 :D
:lol: ... we've all been that guy at the bottom of the list. Personally I don't mind starting down there, but it completely changes my draft strategy. Also waiting for that first pick is excruciating.

Tom155

Coach
done had to find someone else after the new guy ruined my tradition of taking hayne in rd 1, first time he hasnt been on my team :x

Tom155

Coach
so who has which team some i know others i dont

Very Green Men - aussies1st
Bully Burgesses RLFC - franko
RHINO's SHOULDER CHARGERS - rhino
random. Suspects - perverse
Orange Pelicans - griffo
The T-Bones - diddi kong
Bulls - Tom
Mighty Mustangs - smiley
Robbin Thievin Hoods - forest dragon
Maniac Marauders - ab

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
wtf... I just realised we're not doing a snake draft? Not that I really care, but the general consensus last year was that it was the way forward.

Tom155

Coach
wtf... I just realised we're not doing a snake draft? Not that I really care, but the general consensus last year was that it was the way forward.
yes we are look at rd 2 ab is 1st instead of last like rd 1 whole order flips rd to rd he will be back last pick in rd 3 1st pick rd 4 etc

perverse

Referee
yes we are look at rd 2 ab is 1st instead of last like rd 1 whole order flips rd to rd he will be back last pick in rd 3 1st pick rd 4 etc
Isn't the snake draft the one where the dude at the top of the list goes to the bottom, and we all move up a spot every round.. or is that a traditional draft? Do I have my shit mixed up deluxe?

S'all good, I'm not really a draft format nazi or anything (as evidenced by the fact that i clearly can't tell the different types apart, rofl).