What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 2013

Tom155

Coach
Isn't the snake draft the one where the dude at the top of the list goes to the bottom, and we all move up a spot every round.. or is that a traditional draft? Do I have my shit mixed up deluxe?

S'all good, I'm not really a draft format nazi or anything (as evidenced by the fact that i clearly can't tell the different types apart, rofl).
you have your shit mixed up lol what i just explained is a snake draft the traditional draft on this site im guessing is same pick every round & the one you described im not sure what they call it on here

perverse

Referee
you have your shit mixed up lol what i just explained is a snake draft the traditional draft on this site im guessing is same pick every round & the one you described im not sure what they call it on here
Roger that, sir. ab, make your pick already!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
guys ill be leaving to the airport to head home at 3. Flights at 4.20 and wont be near a computer until around 7. Can i send someone my login detials and phone number?

perverse

Referee
AB has been known as a trustworthy accepter of login details and maker of picks.

... and get with the 21st century already, Rhino. Where's your iDevice/Android for such remote internet emergencies? lol.

Mig2006

Juniors
guys ill be leaving to the airport to head home at 3. Flights at 4.20 and wont be near a computer until around 7. Can i send someone my login detials and phone number?

I'm neutral - I can pick for you if you want Rhino - I have your login details too!!!

Tom155

Coach
Who's robin thievn hoods
Very Green Men - aussies1st
Bully Burgesses RLFC - franko
RHINO's SHOULDER CHARGERS - rhino
random. Suspects - perverse
Orange Pelicans - griffo
The T-Bones - diddi kong
Bulls - Tom
Mighty Mustangs - smiley
Robbin Thievin Hoods - forest dragon