What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu1 Nrlceo

griffo346

First Grade
i found that interesting johns magic

i also want to know how come i have to play u in preliminary final i would of thought i played johnsy as i have played u already

Franko

Juniors
So Franko beat the Shifters but the Shifters have gone through???

Hey yeah!!! What's going on there? I just got online to give myself a wrap how i think i lost my first 5 or so games but have fought back to be a sneaky chance.

Surely that's an error?

Johns Magic

Referee
With 9 of his 25 man squad unavailable, the Mobsters stumble into the major semi-final vs Pelicans with an incomplete team.

1. Ash Graham
3. Joe Tomane (c)
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Ty Williams
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Benji Marshall (k)
9. Matt Keating
10. Nathan Cayless
11. David Fa'alogo
12. Paul Gallen
13. Zeb Taia

14. Kade Snowden
15. Lewis Brown
16. Brad Tighe
17. Phil Graham

Franko

Juniors
I have found an old email from a guy at NRL CEO and emiled him asking why i am not in the semi. Hopefully he will get it and look at before tonights games. I'm quite disappointed i must say. Play and battle away all year to see me ripped off right at the end.

boxa777

Coach
Yeh champ, we've had similar issues and I have just got into ours this morning and it looks fixed now.

cappo

Juniors
Hey guys i know there is a problem. My code i wrote to automate the finals has a bug. I've been away all week with work and flat strap catching up today. Put your teams in as normal and i'll fix as soon as i can today or tonight. Sorry for the hassle.

Franko

Juniors
Hey guys i know there is a problem. My code i wrote to automate the finals has a bug. I've been away all week with work and flat strap catching up today. Put your teams in as normal and i'll fix as soon as i can today or tonight. Sorry for the hassle.

Cool woo hoo it's right now. Excellent. I'll have to go and have a closer look at my squad now!!!!

_Johnsy

Referee
Cheers cappo,

Huzzah to take on the Boiler Makers.
1. McKINNON
2. BEST
3. BOYD
4. TONGA
5. GROTHE
6. BURNS
7. SOWARD Cpt/Kicker
8. WEYMAN
9. AITON
10. POORE
11. LUCK
12. THAIDAY
13. SCOTT

14.MEYERS 15.SMITH 16.NAIQAMA 17.COLLIS

Best of luck boilers.

Johns Magic

Referee
JM i have named a full strength side :) but i doubt i will win :lol:

With Ash Graham being all but ruled out this morning all three of my fullbacks are now injured as well.

It'll be all heart and soul if I manage to take this comp out from here.

Mobsters, rise :cool:

griffo346

First Grade
With one game to go

Qualifying game 1

Mobsters 42 v Pelicans 54

Qualifying game 2

The Huzzah 49 v Franko Sydney 69

Fifth playoff

Oranges 65 v Shifters 66

Franko

Juniors
With one game to go

Qualifying game 1

Mobsters 42 v Pelicans 54

Qualifying game 2

The Huzzah 49 v Franko Sydney 69

Fifth playoff

Oranges 65 v Shifters 66

Gee i'm within a whisker of playing the Grand final. Not bad after struggling for the first half of the year.

_Johnsy

Referee
Thanks Johnsy

Hey Johnsy you reckon we should do this again next season?

Without a shadow of doubt. I would only make one change, get rid of those who folded 1/2 way through and never selected a side and invite other reliable posters who are happy to take their spot.

I would also like to propose an idea, the winner gets to chose the name of the compoetiton next year, or their team name becomes the comp name.