What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Nutz

Bench
Api would get a spot immediately in the smug line up.

It was amazing to watch him play better for us than he ever did for smug.

Hopefully JL can replicate the transition.
To put it simple TSP, Api and Jarome would do sooo much better than Wakeham and Brooks..no brainer.
However if he goes to the dogs or pussies he's back to being a scumbag.

Ivan is the best coach on Gods earth and is managing a good system.

I think he should coach NSW and the kangaroos. I really do.

But as human being he is basically rubbish.

If you saw his merc broken down, just like Lee in his Ferrari, you’d slow down to pretend to stop and help and then as he walks up to you smiling, you floor it and stick your finger up at him outside the window.

And no one should be under any illusions, Gus and Ivan have zero time for each other and this started way before Gus got into the panther poaching industry

Tigerm

Coach
Ivan is the best coach on Gods earth and is managing a good system.

I think he should coach NSW and the kangaroos. I really do.

But as human being he is basically rubbish.

If you saw his merc broken down, just like Lee in his Ferrari, you’d slow down to pretend to stop and help and then as he walks up to you smiling, you floor it and stick your finger up at him outside the window.
I think Ivan has done very well, but he didn’t do the early hard shit, that was Gus and Griffin, who then got punted.
Ivan has gotten all the credit though.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think Ivan has done very well, but he didn’t do the early hard shit, that was Gus and Griffin, who then got punted.
Ivan has gotten all the credit though.

That's some revisionist history going on here Tigerm. Ivan only had 2-3 years away.

He, Cameron and Gus created the original building blocks for the team pre 2015. Then came back in 2019, where in 2020 he put on the finishing touches to the team. That was all Cameron and Cleary.

Hook did Gus's bidding. Forget what News Ltd have said.......that is paper talk. Hook was a pawn to do Gus's bidding.

(edit...to correct a spelling mistake)

Last edited:
3 guys in your top 30 were with us 12 months ago

It’s almost like they are becoming a training club for the rest of the league.

You get your premiership, command a megabuck deal and be on your way.

I’m not sure how many players they really wanted to keep they had to let go.

Not really something they would make public as it suggests failure.

But the system has worked for them so far.

They haven’t made any mistakes. That tightrope walk, threading the needle, it has been impressive.