What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Tigerm

Coach
That's some revisionist history going on here Tigerm. Ivan only had 2-3 years away.

He, Cameron and Gus created the original building blocks for the team pre 2015. Then came back in 2019, where in 2020 he put on the finishing touches to the team. That was all Cameron and Cleary.

Hook did Gus's bidding. Forget what News Ltd have said.......that is paper talk. Hook was a pawn to do Gus's bidding.

(edit...to correct a spelling mistake)
I don’t know Ivan’s history from then, did he get punted, if so why?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I don’t know Ivan’s history from then, did he get punted, if so why?

2015 Penrith had a dreadful year with injuries. Not helped by Ronnie Palmers outdated rehab methods.
Gus convinced the Penrith board that Cleary was 'tired' and needed to be replave.
Palmer left Penrith at the end of 2016 season, came over to W/T, and the rest is history they say.

WA Tiger

Bench
What talk and conjecture, we all knew he is leaving , he said so to the club … I don’t understand your logic?
Knowing he’s leaving and knowing how that plays out for yous 2 different things..pretty straight forward

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Well done Fox NRL, start his announcement with a vid of Penrith?

And once again, thanks roach (now cockroach) for your undying support to the club that made you, you grub.

?

Jarome has played all of his games at Penrith. That video shows his current body of work.

Jarome is still contracted to Penrith for 2024 season.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You must be a blonde.

?

I've had enough BS commets from blokes like you. How dare a woman have knowledge about rugby league, and want to discuss such things on a footy forum.

How dare she jump into a conversation and ask a genuine question, about why you're so hung up about fox showing a montage of Jarome's achievements

I mean seriously. I had you pegged for being more intelligent than that TigerM.

The question remains unanswered like many others Why so cut......

Tigerm

Coach
?

I've had enough BS commets from blokes like you. How dare a woman have knowledge about rugby league, and want to discuss such things on a footy forum.

How dare she jump into a conversation and ask a genuine question, about why you're so hung up about fox showing a montage of Jarome's achievements

I mean seriously. I had you pegged for being more intelligent than that TigerM.

The question remains unanswered like many others Why so cut......
Because you’re trolling and you know it. The only one talking BS atm, is you.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Firstly I'm not trolling. I was asking a genuine which you refused to answer Tigerm. (You'll know when I'm trolling)

Then the name calling starts.......

Why so cut about the montage of Jarome in Penrith colours. Surely your not that 'thin skinned'.

(those last 2 words were a dig)

It’s comforting to realise that no other club could conjure up this miracle of recruitment.

He’s got money and glory, everything he wants.

The only thing he didn’t have in his life was the love and respect of the Wests Tigers.

Now, he is complete.

Up the ‘ken Tigers.

Glad to get it confirmed and it’s good to have some clarity in the halves now

6. Fainu/Sullivan
7. Sezer

if one of the kids we have at 6 kicks on, then let Sezer go and partner them with Luai in 2025. If they both need another year then hang onto Sezer and go

6. Luai
7. Sezer

14. Fainu/Sullivan

No doubt we will find a way to stuff it all up.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Got him, officially.

I'm actually trying to find the link so I can watch it.

I will be watching heaps of Luai footage between now and when he comes. Panthers replays, International replays. Anything will be a buzz.

Anyone got a link for the entire press conference ?

Ned Kelly

Juniors
So glad we didn't let Galvin go just for a short term bonus. He and Luai might make a mind blowing combination in a few years,