What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Blues Riff

Bench
So Panthers are scum for making a player finish his contract? Things don’t have to be their way all the time, it’s just he has a contract with them for 2024 not the Tigers.
I was about to reply to this mouth-breather. You saved me the trouble of engaging with the fkwt.

Iamback

Coach
Give it a rest....

Well it is true.

IF it was worth Luai being released early he would be.

It isn't like he is doing any of the recruiting for 2025 when he is gone. Like Ivan would of been doing.

We don't need the cap room or is there anyone on the market to bring in. So there is no reason to move a player on early in such cases

Das Hassler

Bench
Well it is true.

IF it was worth Luai being released early he would be.

It isn't like he is doing any of the recruiting for 2025 when he is gone. Like Ivan would of been doing.

We don't need the cap room or is there anyone on the market to bring in. So there is no reason to move a player on early in such cases

Not talking about any of that...just the "Ivan was released" and the contract ethics bit ...it's beyond laughable

Tigerm

First Grade
Michael Chammas Twitter:
Been sent a couple of screenshots of a fake story under my name. The Bulldogs haven’t offered Luai a $7.5million deal. Tigers finalising their deal. Don’t expect him to agitate to leave Panthers early despite his frustrations at the moment.

Tigerm

First Grade
Michael Chammas Twitter:
Been sent a couple of screenshots of a fake story under my name. The Bulldogs haven’t offered Luai a $7.5million deal. Tigers finalising their deal. Don’t expect him to agitate to leave Panthers early despite his frustrations at the moment.
Bummer hahaha

TroyJax

Juniors

Something going on obvious, 3 days in a row not at training?

A poster on the pennies, made an interesting point, Luai’s management, won’t get paid until 2025, with whoever he signs with, and the thought was, they may be agitating for a release to get something for next year?
Don’t know, but it sounds like a typical unscrupulous player manager?
It’s those Black Money merkins.
Bottom feeding scumbags.

Iamback

Coach
We took a hefty compo payout for Ivan and then we pissed it up against the wall.

Thanks for that Lee and Co.

But Jerome wants out now and I think he should be released.

Ask Stef about spite.

Poor Ivan was sacked 2 years early with no way to feed his family...

We just happen to be nice guys and allowed him to start work 2 years earlier

Jerome's new management want to paid... hence they leak shit to the papers. If only you guys had the balls to tell Matto he is staying put, managers wouldn't still pull this shit

Latest posts