What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Tigerm

First Grade
Michael Chammas:
The frustrations aren’t with the offer. His management have expressed concerns with how some things have ended up in the papers. I don’t think he wants to leave now.

Never stops does it.

General Stripes

Juniors
Michael Chammas:
The frustrations aren’t with the offer. His management have expressed concerns with how some things have ended up in the papers. I don’t think he wants to leave now.

Never stops does it.
Biggest player out of contract stunned he ended up in the paper. 🤣

just likely it came from the chocolate soldiers than the Tigers.

Nutz

Bench
I usually like waking up and checking the forum for some tigers fill but not this morning.
Practically every topic is full of that uneducated, enemployed loser nearlo that noone interacts with on his own forum so he comes over here and tries to get some attention. Probably has never played the game and sits behind his safe computer dressed in some B&D outfit playing away in a void of reality.
What a loser troll.
Another one goes on ignore.
I advise you TSP and others to put this fool on ignore too before this forum lowers to his stupid standard.

Tigerm

First Grade
Biggest player out of contract stunned he ended up in the paper. 🤣

just likely it came from the chocolate soldiers than the Tigers.
Yep, I believe that they were pissed that he wanted to leave, Ivan even tried to stop anyone looking at him, with his claim, that he was no good without his son?
It seems they have never stopped trying to destabilise this, though not realising they are probably driving the wedge deeper.

Tigerm

First Grade
I usually like waking up and checking the forum for some tigers fill but not this morning.
Practically every topic is full of that uneducated, enemployed loser nearlo that noone interacts with on his own forum so he comes over here and tries to get some attention. Probably has never played the game and sits behind his safe computer dressed in some B&D outfit playing away in a void of reality.
What a loser troll.
Another one goes on ignore.
I advise you TSP and others to put this fool on ignore too before this forum lowers to his stupid standard.
The idiot reminds of the goose from the Parra forum who comes ad nauseam. Hahaha

Nutz

Bench
I've got a few on ignore now but I fear I'll end up chatting to myself like him. I know a couple of other members who have used the ignore function on this lowlife twat.

Tigerm

First Grade
I've got a few on ignore now but I fear I'll end up chatting to myself like him. I know a couple of other members who have used the ignore function on this lowlife twat.
There penny supporters drunk on the team they follow having great success. There harmless.

Nutz

Bench
Bloody hell, LU is a virtual billboard, so annoying.
Is today the day we find out about Jarome?

Nutz

Bench
I bet anyone that Tm will announce Luai's signing on here first.
Don't let me down big fella.

Das Hassler

Bench
As far as I can tell nothing can be announced untill the Panthers 10 days are up or they waive their right to talk him out of leaving...whichever comes first.
* Tuesday morning?

Last edited: