What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

TroyJax

Juniors
Well it’s painfully obvious JL doesn’t really want to be at Penrith anymore.

I expect there will be some resentment and bad humour about the place.

Little niggles here and there.

* gear steward leaves a sock out his bag.
* refusal of entry to the club without ID
* no more lamb roast dinners at Ivan’s with his wife’s home made apple sauce.
* paws the mascot refusing to high five him running out
* left out of group hugs before training.
* a couple of thousand dollars go missing from his salary every now and again and he has to ring up admin every day and argue.
No more shoulderstand rimjobs from To’o…

Nutz

Bench
Over on the Wests Life podcast, they’ve done a special on the JL signing.
They smashed any suggestion he isn’t a playmaker and they had some positive energy about him hitting his best years when he joins us and leaves smug. He’s not in his late 30s as we usually get.
Good report TSP, cheers.

Das Hassler

Bench
Trivia...I read somewhere that a panther is actually a black leopard. If true they're imposters.

I remember one of Mark Geyer's first times doing radio commentary...it was a Penrith game back when they warmed up somewhere behind the leagues club and bussed back to the ground...kickoff was held up quite awhile when the bus got stuck in a traffic snarl...Geyer came out with... "i tell you what!..the Panthers will be running out like caged lions!"

gordsy

Juniors
I remember one of Mark Geyer's first times doing radio commentary...it was a Penrith game back when they warmed up somewhere behind the leagues club and bussed back to the ground...kickoff was held up quite awhile when the bus got stuck in a traffic snarl...Geyer came out with... "i tell you what!..the Panthers will be running out like caged lions!"
Can't be worse than the shit for brains stuff he says on radio...

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Classic

General Stripes

Juniors
Luai starts in a year… Another comp to win first fellas. Concentrate on getting off the bottom rather than worrying about a player coming next season.
If you think that the club and fans aren’t thinking about this year because of 1 thread on the subject of 2025
you are nuttier than I thought.