What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Fordy20

Juniors
Watched Luai last night (and a few other times this year) and I'm not Impressed. His kicking game wasn't great and no offered no direction to get the boys running straight and hard. Hopefully it's just a one off but he seems to be the high energy always "buzzing" type players that look good in winning teams. Doubt he will find that with us. I hope we haven't bought a 1.5 million flat track bully

After watching our lads performance in the halves tonight, he'll be an upgrade. The question will be by how much.

gordsy

Juniors
Did you just come out of a coma this week? Because it sounds like you waited for him to have a average game so you can call him out lol he even got man of the match in that "average" game
I hope he kills it with us but man of the match or not, he was poor last night.
We signed him for far more then he's getting paid now and doesn't have another half to take the pressure off him. (He will have a better hooker though)

Tigerm

First Grade

Mitch Moses has backed Jarome Luai to be Wests Tigers' long-awaited saviour, declaring his NSW State of Origin halves partner can turn the club around as chief playmaker.

Latest posts