What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Fangs

Coach
I generally wish all our departing players well, no axe to grind, doing the best for themselves, they’re just something about the Spencer departure that irks me. We probably didn’t give him the minutes he deserved or craved so can’t blame him I guess. I just thought he may have stayed and I was wrong, we all were I guess.

Annoying yes but at the end of the day we won 3 comps with Leota, JFH and Yeo starting. Same rotation in 2024.

He played his part in each one. Always looked an absolute beast but its hard to take minutes away from such a successful middle rotation.

Like Crichton and most likely Luai these guys want a new challenge and they'll get paid well to take it on. For Spencer it feels almost necessary to move on and take his chance starting.

Kilkenny

Coach
Annoying yes but at the end of the day we won 3 comps with Leota, JFH and Yeo starting. Same rotation in 2024.

He played his part in each one. Always looked an absolute beast but its hard to take minutes away from such a successful middle rotation.

Like Crichton and most likely Luai these guys want a new challenge and they'll get paid well to take it on. For Spencer it feels almost necessary to move on and take his chance starting.
I can’t see Spencer getting a starting spot at the Roosters.

Be doing well just getting a spot on the bench.

They got the established front rowers and some serious up and comers.

Fangs

Coach
I can’t see Spencer getting a starting spot at the Roosters.

Be doing well just getting a spot on the bench.

They got the established front rowers and some serious up and comers.

1 season maximum he will start permanently my prediction. JWH is done and will no doubt face suspension this year.

I'll be very surprised if he doesn't get starting minutes.

TroyJax

Juniors
The fact that Ivan still gets blamed for W/T woes after 5 years is a hoot. Especially when you add in that they've had 2 coaches since too.
Its funny you guys still constantly bitch about the Tigers even after all the success your team has given you.
Always trying to prove yourselves when you know deep down that you never can.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Meaning: You've got idea what that conversation was about........
Its you're as in you are.
As for what you said, let me dig my great grandfather up to translate.

Meaning:

You Troy Jax have no idea about what was being discussed.

So run along and let the grown ups chat.