What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I would kill to earn that much money. If he takes any longer we could lose players

Jane, we will lose players especially if he re-signs. According to Blade 2-3.

I have a funny feeling players like Kenny are patiently waiting in the wings to see / hear what Luai's future is before announcing it.

Not sure about May or Tuniva especially is Jarome re-signs.

Whino

Bench
Actually, I think this story tells a lot about the club. JFH talks about "he's my bro..I love him and his family" and says "either way....I'm at peace with it (his decision). I think we all are at Penrith". How close is the bond at the club for players to talk in that way? That is the bond that builds a team that threepeats. It might be the thing that makes him stay. The bond of the brotherhood of the Panthers. We shall see.

Fletcher, not putting his foot in his mouth for a change then says "It will be great if he gets a financial win out of ability....If he does decide to go.. and sets up his family, how good is that?". The club is showing massive support and encouragement for him. Again, if he stops and thinks about that, he might decide that the culture at Penrith from top to bottom is supportive and encouraging and money can't buy that.

On the other hand, if he goes to the Tigers he will get a BBQ when he racks up ten years service......

My post was about the lack of new information about Luia's future from the Telecrap. I guess I didn't make that clear. My fault for that.

As always you provide an interesting perspective and one I hadn't considered.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
My post was about the lack of new information about Luia's future from the Telecrap. I guess I didn't make that clear. My fault for that.

As always you provide an interesting perspective and one I hadn't considered.

Personally I can make a case for Luai choosing to stay, or choosing to leave. It's a massive decision. Which has the potential the affect the rest of his footy career.

Latest posts