What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
No theyLet do not. He was paid for his

Let me put this in a different way.

Jarome is a long term employee. He's basically grown up in Penrith colours.

Penrith HAVE CHOSEN to give Jarome all the time he needs to make this difficult decision, as a mark of RESPECT to Jarome, his family and what he's already achieved at Penrith.

Jane, you obviously think that Jarome doesn't deserve this.

Likewise what?......derp

I don't care.

Let me put this in a different way.

Jarome is a long term employee. He's basically grown up in Penrith colours.

Penrith HAVE CHOSEN to give Jarome all the time he needs to make this difficult decision, as a mark of RESPECT to Jarome, his family and what he's already achieved at Penrith.

Jane, you obviously think that Jarome doesn't deserve this.
Obviously you have got zero idea what I'm thinking.

I just love it. I air my opinion and the usual people bag it. Yes I'm referring to you, @Aliceinwonderland, @MugaB, @Todd Hoffman, @Iamback and @PANTHERMIKE.

MugaB

Coach
I don't care.

Obviously you have got zero idea what I'm thinking.

I just love it. I air my opinion and the usual people bag it. Yes I'm referring to you, @Aliceinwonderland, @MugaB, @Todd Hoffman, @Iamback and @PANTHERMIKE.
The usual people who don't understand your opinion or really have an opposing opinion, or really one that is not about your own self absorbed drama..
Just because we have a difference of opinion, dont mean you need to howl down ours, and the more you tie yourself to the anvil of your opinion, just makes it worse, your constant reacting to everyones post dont do you no favors either

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Jane, we will lose players especially if he re-signs. According to Blade 2-3.

I have a funny feeling players like Kenny are patiently waiting in the wings to see / hear what Luai's future is before announcing it.

Not sure about May or Tuniva especially is Jarome re-signs.

I think Kenny stays.
May could be a wait and see coming back from a serious injury. I could be wrong but the club is likely to be cautious?
@BossleyPanther mentioned he bumped into Turuva. And he said he was staying.
Probably lose Garner. He took unders to come here.
I would like to keep Hosking.
If Sommerton has a good year I would keep him and move Luke on. Won't be much money wise but frees a up a spot.
Issue could be someone like Tago coming off contract later and another club throws money at him.
If Luai stays we might have to have a few cheap backs.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think Kenny stays.
May could be a wait and see coming back from a serious injury. I could be wrong but the club is likely to be cautious?
If Sommerton has a good year I would keep him and move Luke on. Won't be much money wise but frees a up a spot.
Issue could be someone like Tago coming off contract later and another club throws money at him.

That is a great summary (I believe) of where we are. Well said.

Iamback

Coach
I think Kenny stays.

Who on the list is a must sign for another team?

So there is no rush to get deals done

Latest posts