What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Tigerm

Coach
Twitter: Breaking
Crichton, has signed a 3 year deal with WT side.
Oops, sorry, the cut and paste wasn’t working properly.
That should have read:

19yo centre Harmony Crichton, sister of Stephen and Christian, has signed a 3 year deal with WT #NRLW side.

Crichton featured in WT’s Tarsha Gale Cup and NSWRL Women’s Premiership sides this year.

Hahaha

Tigerm

Coach
How is a zero percent chance with Bulldogs at a premiership any better or worse than zero with the Tigers?

If those are his two choices. Money is the deciding factor. If money is identical. Its who would he prefer to be teammates with again?

Critter, Burton and Kiks? Or Api and Staines?

Benji being his idol growing up could have some bearing, but hes also tight with Ciraldo. Honestly this comes down to money. I think if it came down to teammates/coach he would opt for Bulldogs.
Of course money is a factor?
If he didn’t get any offers, he would be staying.
Thinking is not knowing, but we will all find out soon enough.

Iamback

Coach

I don't begrudge those wanting the guaranteed cash elsewhere.

Fish and To'o stayed. Looking like unders

To'o can add everything Luai has and was NSW player of the year... that adds to his brand

Fish can't play Origin but has golden boot winner to his name.

That will help them now and into retirement.

Stay in a good side add to those achievements and the gap closes to what was on offer elsewhere

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Oops, sorry, the cut and paste wasn’t working properly.
That should have read:

19yo centre Harmony Crichton, sister of Stephen and Christian, has signed a 3 year deal with WT #NRLW side.

Crichton featured in WT’s Tarsha Gale Cup and NSWRL Women’s Premiership sides this year.

Hahaha

Not surprising since Critta has left.

The flip side is. Neither might be coach long term

I think CC will be pushed off the ledge first lamb chop.

Expectation is higher, a more talented squad plus the angry Gus factor.

How long is Gus going to put up with poor performances from the players?

Ciraldo was headhunted and he’s looking like a complete and utter dud. Very embarrassing for Gus.

Baz left the dogs on very bad terms, absolutely filthy.

The bulldogs seem to have the one solution for everything. Buy another panther!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think CC will be pushed off the ledge first lamb chop.

Expectation is higher, a more talented squad plus the angry Gus factor.

How long is Gus going to put up with poor performances from the players?

Ciraldo was headhunted and he’s looking like a complete and utter dud. Very embarrassing for Gus.

Baz left the dogs on very bad terms, absolutely filthy.

The bulldogs seem to have the one solution for everything. Buy another panther!

Silverdale Love how you throw Penrith fans under the bus on the bulldogs forum.

You speak with a forked tongue.

world of warcraft legion GIF

This is my last post where I engage with you directly. I honestly thought you were better than that.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
TBF, the Dogs own strict moral code (with respect to approaching Penrith players) dictated they could only start talking to Jarome once he told his teammates he was leaving…

What a load of twaddle.

If a player is on the open market, it means he's indicated he's open to leaving his current club.

Propaganda bullshit.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
No source was given. Not sure if this is a piss-take.

from the Tigers forum.

Jarome Luai Belmore bound

Michael Chammas (SMH)
Wednesday 20th December 1:15 pm

In what could be seen as a lump of coal for Wests Tigers fans, the Bulldogs could be receiving an early Christmas present of Jarome Luai, who have formally lodged a $7.5 million deal over 5 years for the off contract half, making him the highest paid player in the NRLIt was believed that Luai had agreed to join the Tigers on a $6 million deal earlier this week, but it is now understood that Luai and his management will pull out of their deal with the Tigers, and agree to join the Bulldogs from 2025.

Under the new NRL rules, a player must tell their current club that they have received an offer from a rival club and that if that player chooses to take their offer, their current club will have a 10 day period to convince that player to stay with them instead of losing them to a rival. However, that player can pull out at anytime if they so choose and don’t even have to accept the offer after the 10 days has passed.

Penrith have already conceded that they will lose Luai after next season and will not release him early under any circumstances, but it seems likely that the Dogs and Gould have landed their man once again. It seems as well the Panthers connection of Kikau, Burton and Crichton may also be another factor in Luai’s defection from his deal with the Tigers.Luai may yet still decide to honour his deal with the Tigers, but if his decision is based on money, I hate to say it Tigers fans but I think unfortunately, you’ve missed your man again.

Latest posts