What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Black Magik

Juniors
Ahh, so you need to use AI to help you get your messages across, good to know. Dimwit.
If that helps wipe the salty tears from your puffy eyes then sure… I need AI.

You really should have stuck with your original reply though. I did forget who I was communicating with and was sorry for that. Good bye.

Tigerm

Coach
If that helps wipe the salty tears from your puffy eyes then sure… I need AI.

You really should have stuck with your original reply though. I did forget who I was communicating with and was sorry for that. Good bye.
You just admitted you’re a f**king idiot? Hahaha

Tigerm

Coach
Remember when Ivan blew you guys Kisses. Great memories.
Yep, I also remember when he came back to LO and we smacked your arse and he got a few kisses blown back at him, one of our few highlights to be sure, but it made Ivan irrelevant after it.

MugaB

Coach
Yep, I also remember when he came back to LO and we smacked your arse and he got a few kisses blown back at him, one of our few highlights to be sure, but it made Ivan irrelevant after it.
Irrelevant? 3 premierships in a row, 4 GFs in a row,
All you guys can manage is spoons in a row,

videotogif_2020.11.20_13.47.33.gif
....move on f**kwit

MugaB

Coach

Only thing that was blown was your salary cap

Screenshot_20180919-102131_Fox League.jpg

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I guess when you guys lose as often as you do, it’s super easy to remember your wins. That’s a plus!

I actually don’t remember the game you’re talking about.

I do however remember Ivan’s speech from this years Presentation Night, it was a cracker! Check it out if you haven’t seen it, gives a real insight into the minds of players and coaches that sign with your club.