What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

@MugaB why haven't you told me that all the action on LU is in this thread??? I thought we were mates?!?!? haha

this action shytes all over the Expansion forum drivel

Except the Pasifika thread of course!

I think all this energy is the key to the Panthers winning again. Pure motivation. And for this part I am serious.

Tigerm

First Grade
WTF...
View attachment 82736

Lets get this straight, you come to the Penrith threads to flame us regarding luai or Ivan, best be knowledgeable about your assumptions first, your train wreck of a club, has finally gotten rid of that rot you call a board, who let Ivan do anything he wanted, at the time you guys were on the up, since he left, you've been in crisis mode ever since, dont preach here what you assume happened, its all opinion buddy
Actually, what I stated are facts, both situations occued and confirmed by Ivan. Stop playing with yourself and check shit before making stupid little cartoons.

Iamback

Coach
@MugaB why haven't you told me that all the action on LU is in this thread??? I thought we were mates?!?!? haha

I think all this energy is the key to the Panthers winning again. Pure motivation. And for this part I am serious.

Not really action when the entire Tigers fanbase has the IQ of a turnip

MugaB

Coach

Anywhere i go is where the goods are... look at the rubbish on the expansion threads now grotd and PR are left with all their alts flaming each other, how boring of a circle jerk that is.... besides i was right about PNG being next... im basically done there...
Its much more fun baiting the loose WT fans who luv their internal footy drama

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
what was the biggest part of that story, apart from the fact that Luai was leaving? the figures. $6m over 5 years. was the same with Crichton. it instantly makes it look as if Penrith were never in the fight. ultimately I feel for you blokes because of what you have built, but you guys are complicit in playing the game as good as, if not better, than anyone else.

what do Penrith's admin constantly parade around? it goes a little something like this.

"we operate within the realms of the salary cap and abide to strict regulations regarding how much money we can afford to give certain players and positions. there are no concessions for developing local juniors. as a result, it is disappointing to let Jarome leave, given the success and the time we have invested within him, but these are the rules we must follow."

I guarantee you Fletcher comes out with something like that in the new year, irrespective of who Luai signs with.

Is this a burner account for Michael Chammas.

As many have said. Penrith have and had no reason to leak information. Black Money, W/T and Chammas have great motives to do so.

Black Money........a cut of his 2024 salary

W/T Because they remain salty about Ivan, Ivan's sucess, their own miserable existence.

Chammas because clicks mean bonuses for media jurnos. Chammas has little loyalty towards Penrith. Quite determined to undermine Penrith's current sucess, and stick the boot into Jarome Luai.

MugaB

Coach
Ivan tried to see out his contract and they sacked the poor bastard
Pascoe & Co.... short memories these WT folk, apparently sacking Madge would have solved all their problems

Nostradamus incarnate

Last edited:

Original Name

Juniors
but we don't play petty games.”

Of course the other option may be, Penrith are actively trying to disrupt or destroy current negotiations, with who ever he has decided to go with?

You do have form, for this:

1. Your club actively engaged in encouraging the then WT’s coach to break his contract, while you were planning to sack your incumbent?

2. Ivan’s comments a month or so ago, that was designed to tell any club thinking about Luai, that he was not good enough, without Nathan at his side?

Anyway, what he decides, is what he decides.
Hopefully he is with WT’s in 25.
Merry Xmas.
If someone is committed to leaving I highly doubt attempting to disrupt negations would do anything. Wouldn't it just make Jarome more mad at the club? It's a stupid irrational move to do that only makes sense if you come at things from a bias perspective. It seems to me like you're looking for an axe to grind rather than thinking things through from what the Penrith club would realistically do.

Tigerm

First Grade
If someone is committed to leaving I highly doubt attempting to disrupt negations would do anything. Wouldn't it just make Jarome more mad at the club? It's a stupid irrational move to do that only makes sense if you come at things from a bias perspective. It seems to me like you're looking for an axe to grind rather than thinking things through from what the Penrith club would realistically do.
Both comments were true, but I understand Luai has not turned up to training, maybe he is mad at someone, why?
TBH, I don't give a f**k about your club.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Is this a burner account for Michael Chammas.

As many have said. Penrith have and had no reason to leak information. Black Money, W/T and Chammas have great motives to do so.

Black Money........a cut of his 2024 salary

W/T Because they remain salty about Ivan, Ivan's sucess, their own miserable existence.

Chammas because clicks mean bonuses for media jurnos. Chammas has little loyalty towards Penrith. Quite determined to undermine Penrith's current sucess, and stick the boot into Jarome Luai.

I thought that. He is very defensive around Chammas. The dude can do no wrong in his eyes.
Definitely an alt account.

The Tigers hate us. For all we know they could have leaked the details to Chammas.
Given their shitty performances over the last decade it's not as they have much to be happy about.
They probably wett their pants with joy when Luai said yes.

Last edited: