What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Chins get the wins

First Grade
They have the best journalist in rugby league - Mike Meehall-Wood. He writes brilliant articles based on facts and analysis. Makes the Fox team look like the amateurs they are.
I really enjoy Mike’s articles; very insightful.

M my favourite aspect of his work though is when you hear him ask a question on the press conference. All the other ‘journalists’ questions are along the lines of ‘tell me how well xxxx played’, but Mike asked questions that show insight and need the coaches to engage the brain to answer; suffice to say, he generally gets pretty curt, condescending answers. Still, it’s worth it to see the coaches squirm and suggest that a press conference after a game isn’t the right place to be asking questions about football.

The Realist

Juniors
I really enjoy Mike’s articles; very insightful.

M my favourite aspect of his work though is when you hear him ask a question on the press conference. All the other ‘journalists’ questions are along the lines of ‘tell me how well xxxx played’, but Mike asked questions that show insight and need the coaches to engage the brain to answer; suffice to say, he generally gets pretty curt, condescending answers. Still, it’s worth it to see the coaches squirm and suggest that a press conference after a game isn’t the right place to be asking questions about football.

How does Ivan react? Does he deflect as well? I rarely watch press conferences and even when I do I have no idea who the journos are who ask the questions.

How does Ivan react? Does he deflect as well? I rarely watch press conferences and even when I do I have no idea who the journos are who ask the questions.
He engages slightly more, but very few of them are keen to get into the level of detail Kike’s questions deserve.

Mike is from Yorkshire, so his accent and the style of question make him pretty identifiable.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Lol you hypocrite!
Look how you have been responding 😂😂😂
A good beginning is that you've finally found an appropriate name for yourself.

Since being on this sub forum all you've done is troll and throw out vile slurs.

Black Diamond, myself and a number of others have only responded to your vulgarity and bile.

TroyJax

Juniors
A good beginning is that you've finally found an appropriate name for yourself.

Since being on this sub forum all you've done is troll and throw out vile slurs.

Black Diamond, myself and a number of others have only responded to your vulgarity and bile
Alice you don’t have time for this, the rats are getting inside.