What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Crashtest

Juniors
You can put your house on Sunia Turuva staying.
That may depend if weaker clubs offer him more than we want to match though. The Tigers for example wanted him previously, have just had the Dolphins pinch their best winger for the 2025 season, and have his uncle playing there as extra motivation for him to sign.

Kilkenny

Coach
That may depend if weaker clubs offer him more than we want to match though. The Tigers for example wanted him previously, have just had the Dolphins pinch their best winger for the 2025 season, and have his uncle playing there as extra motivation for him to sign.
As we have seen time and time again in recent years money is the currency and trumps mateship and premierships.

Certainly staying for less or under market value is not the norm but I have no doubt Turuva will extend his time with our club most likely a one or two year deal. What happens thereafter time will tell…

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I love it, @Aliceinwonderland, you can dish it, but, you can't take it.

Says the person who responded with these words on Friday night.....
It's a pity, @Aliceinwonderland, you don't have the same empathy for others.

Perhaps it is time for a ceasefire and I’m not talking about the current conflict in the Middle East.

I was quite prepared for that Kilkenny, but Jane is either unwilling and unable to let things be......

I come on this site as a 'stress relief' from my actual life, and I seriously don't need continual jabs that I've highlighted above.

I've had Jane on ignore, but the pot shots continue, even when you have the person on ignore. Because when you name is used, it is flagged.

It's getting boring.

Says the person who responded with these words on Friday night.....

I was quite prepared for that Kilkenny, but Jane is either unwilling and unable to let things be......

I come on this site as a 'stress relief' from my actual life, and I seriously don't need continual jabs that I've highlighted above.

I've had Jane on ignore, but the pot shots continue, even when you have the person on ignore. Because when you name is used, it is flagged.

It's getting boring.
I was @Aliceinwonderland, until you felt the need to make a comment, which was a pot shot at me. I use to defend you, no more. I'm pleased that you had me on ignore.

Kilkenny

Coach
If @Hamstring awareness, kept his mouth shut, this wouldn't have occurred. Unfortunately you get a lot of posters on here, who decides to add their two bobs worth when the issue is dead and buried.
Jane, you and I (Alice as well) grew up in era where we were told by our parents and others ‘sticks and stones can break our bones but words can’t hurt us’. It was sound advice then and is equally appropriate today.

Maybe lighten up a little, stop taking everything personally, enjoy the banter around footy talk and perhaps the League Unlimited Panthers forum may be a more pleasant experience.

If Chins gets the wins and I can get along on here anyone can get along just fine.

Jane, you and I (Alice as well) grew up in era where we were told by our parents and others ‘sticks and stones can break our bones but words can’t hurt us’. It was sound advice then and is equally appropriate today.

Maybe lighten up a little, stop taking everything personally, enjoy the banter around footy talk and perhaps the League Unlimited Panthers forum may be a more pleasant experience.

If Chins gets the wins and I can get along on here anyone can get along just fine.
Nice, and solid, assumption you made. Who said I care? Not me. I find it hilarious that @Aliceinwonderland is acting like she is.

TroyJax

Juniors
You started this by denigrating women and throwing vile insults at whim which indeed lacked respect and maturity, I'm done with you troll, won't be responding to your piss poor comments again.
Lol you try hard white knight.
you are completely wrong on how this started because, like most Penrith fans, you have your head firmly stuffed between your own buttcheeks. Drop the fake outrage son, you can’t match me if you lived 3 lifetimes.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Awww I love you too, merry Christmas

Iamback

Coach

Particularly as a finisher he needs work. He'd know that and it is better to stay here until he is a more rounded player