What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luca$h

Misanthrope

Staff member
He copped a serve from the crowd towards the end of today's match against Costa Rica. I have a feeling that Bresciano's imminent suspension made it difficult for Ange, as he was the heir apparent.

Who should be captain?

Tim Cahill. It's a shame that however it came about Schwarzer isn't going to brazil. He should be there as a legitimate 3rd or 2nd option and to provide experience even if he didn't play any friendlies until then. I hope he and Ange reconsider that decision.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Do we nominate a captain who'll likely retire after the Cup? Or do we invest in our future and pick somebody who is around for the long haul?

Big Sam

First Grade
He was actually ok tonight but that was because he wasn't tested. He won't go to the WC though.

As for who should be captain, I'd have Jedinak. Guaranteed starter and still young enough to stick around longer than 7 months unlike Bresc and Timmy.

Bulldog Force

Referee
So Lucas hurled abuse at the Aussie fans! I can understand it's frustrating being under this constant pressure from the media, but you're the freaking captain, you need to lead by example and learn to control your f**king temper!

Jimbo

Immortal
From captaining West Ham, to League One

I wonder how much longer his career will continue to improve