What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

dungay dragon

Juniors
Now why did you have to go & mention Kurt Mann ???????
Was thinking exactly the same...Throw the gates open for 1 week any of our OVER RATED and OVER PAID so called elite players can leave on their own terms
Will free up loads of cash to buy some quality backs and forwards , and also give some of our junior talent an opportunity
I also believe McGregor is there in NAME ONLY and Flanno will unofficially run the place..No one in the right mind , especially a premiership winning Coach would play second fiddle to the Clueless One

jak

Bench
I am going to the forest this weekend. Uncontactable, no internet. I will just float around and check out the scenery. I will be at peace with my inner self
if your driving a LARGE bus there is a few of us on this forum that would like to go with you.

The calm one

Juniors
if your driving a LARGE bus there is a few of us on this forum that would like to go with you.
No way man. I have to preserve the environment. The tomato plants aren't ready for harvest. I am only going to check on the irrigation, no mass induction of labour required. Might even strike up a conversation with the Koala's and the Owls. A sample of the tomato plants and life will be one big hoot. Stay calm.

possm

Coach
I am so down about the Luch development. Stupidity just stupidity. I hope Luch reaches his potential because we deserve to have him come back and really bite us on the bum. I'm afraid Mary is going to help destroy the roster he apparently so wanted (yes I know).
Sack Mary
Sack Millward

saintrob

Juniors
If Leila is leaving I am not so concerned as although he has great ball skills he is a liability in defence. If we sign capwell from the sharkies I see this as bonus reminds me of a Beau Scott style of player second row or also fill in at centre.

jak

Bench
If Leila is leaving I am not so concerned as although he has great ball skills he is a liability in defence. If we sign capwell from the sharkies I see this as bonus reminds me of a Beau Scott style of player second row or also fill in at centre.
welcome to the asylum mate.

possm

Coach
Was thinking exactly the same...Throw the gates open for 1 week any of our OVER RATED and OVER PAID so called elite players can leave on their own terms
Will free up loads of cash to buy some quality backs and forwards , and also give some of our junior talent an opportunity
I also believe McGregor is there in NAME ONLY and Flanno will unofficially run the place..No one in the right mind , especially a premiership winning Coach would play second fiddle to the Clueless One
The problem we face with this idea is who can we get to replace them and what quality would they be, e.g. so far we have Luke for Robson possibly at the same price Robson was asking for.

BLM01

First Grade
The problem we face with this idea is who can we get to replace them and what quality would they be, e.g. so far we have Luke for Robson possibly at the same price Robson was asking for.
BS Possm. Luke is getting a lot less reportedly than Robson.
Leilua was on 350K this year at the Dragons
Yes I know...still a Millward Mess

possm

Coach
Incorrect..robson got more at the cowboys + a possible starting spot...Luke would be low dollars...
The Robson issue could have been avoided by selecting him and McInnes in a hooker rotation while at the same time using them in the backrow when required. If Millward moved to extend Robson with this sales pitch, I'm sure he would have stayed.

BLM01

First Grade
The Robson issue could have been avoided by selecting him and McInnes in a hooker rotation while at the same time using them in the backrow when required. If Millward moved to extend Robson with this sales pitch, I'm sure he would have stayed.[/QUOTE
Just maybe can you think that the Dragons did not think he was worth the money that Cowboys are giving him as you constantly make us aware that we need a fullback, centres and props which we do as more priority and money in 2021 can be better used elsewhere. Like they want to lock up Cam long term.