What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luckiest first grade career of all time

Wizardman

First Grade
Which NRL player has had the luckiest first grade career of all time. Which player seems to have been kissed on the dick the most?

My nomination is Braith Anasta. For a guy who has played in two absolutely cracking football teams, he has had a very fortunate career considering his ability. If you put Anasta in a team like the Tigers first up, I doubt his career goes anywhere. He has benefitted greatly from the great work of players around him though his career.....which led him to Origin selection.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Watching last couple of games nofaulomo must have been unluckiest. Clearly got a tonne of talent but never even payed a finals game!

luckiest id say David fafita, being paid a superstars wage when he’s mostly just a plodder. Oh and Matt lodge. Sht stain of a human being but still earns ten times what your avg hard working jo gets.

Last Week

Bench
Brent Tate had a lucky career considering his neck injury and what it could have meant for him.

Te Maire Martin too for similar reasons.

Kieran Foran is lucky to be in the game still. Amazed he still is considering his, shall we say, issues.

STG 002

First Grade
Which NRL player has had the luckiest first grade career of all time. Which player seems to have been kissed on the dick the most?

My nomination is Braith Anasta. For a guy who has played in two absolutely cracking football teams, he has had a very fortunate career considering his ability. If you put Anasta in a team like the Tigers first up, I doubt his career goes anywhere. He has benefitted greatly from the great work of players around him though his career.....which led him to Origin selection.
Add to that he got to put away Jodi Gordon when she was hot and fun. She’s gone off a bit now.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Adam Blair

How the hell the guy got 6 years of first grade contracts after the Tigers debacle is beyond belief. He had multiple games where he had 1 or 2 hit ups in 80 minutes and never got dropped. His game V Fiji in the World Cup where NZ lost 4-2 is the most pea hearted Ive ever seen in an International.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Luke Brookes

the man is on seven figures a year and keeps signing contacts on his potential as the next best thing, much like Ash Taylor before him

Brooks has only really signed 2 contracts as an NRL player, the last one was after his 2018 season which he got the Dally M halfback of the year. Obviously a bad one in hindsight but at the time he had plenty after him

Latest posts