What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke branighan

galeatiger

Juniors
benji is going to be a great five eigth,but the time has come to spend a little time in the centres for three reasons.1.elford seems to be playing with no confidence2.all benji has to concentrate on is his running game 3. branighans form can no longer be ignored.his try assists stats in pl are phenomenal.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Benji is a poor defender and would be a big liability in the centres we saw what happened when he was defending out wider against the warriors last week, he was a turnstil all match.
Farah is the next best hooker in the game, leave him there.
If Elford is playing without any confidence, then replace him with Halatau or Wilson.

But seriously, i'd play Benji off the bench in the no.14 for a while till he gets more confidence, keep Robbie at hooker, Fitzy to PL, Wilson back to centres.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Luke Branighan? That guy is still around?

He was Cronulla's "star" recruit for 2001 and only got 1 game in NRL. Couldn't even dislodge Jason Ferris.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
get that off my MSN did u Joel... androtop
How was your night out? Get with many guys? Thought so.....
Benji is great at 5/8th and it way to small to play center! Elford is getting back to his blistering 2004 form and with that he may carry the tigers into the top 8, well hopefully

MRLA

Juniors
Maroubra Shark said:
I think he is playing or wants to play for the Malta Knights
Yes, Luke Branighan is in Malta Head Coach Joe Grima's plans for the 2005 Representative season. And Luke is taking it on with excitement plus!

morri (cWo)

First Grade
Joel Kicker said:
Ask Isemonger what he thinks about Benji

lololololololol

Monger has been playing sh*t. Nearly all Sharks fan would admit that. You guys are talking about putting an international on the bench when he is fully capable to continue his roll on the starting line-up.