What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke burt gone

hindy_fan

Juniors
i was listening to 2gb and ray hadley said there is rumour luke burt has walked out on the club after luke burt had a fight(verbal) with brian wilson(i think he said) this is only a rumour and ray is trying to find out more info.

TheParraboy

Staff member
hindy_fan said:
i was listening to 2gb and ray hadley said there is rumour luke burt has walked out on the club after luke burt had a fight(verbal) with brian wilson(i think he said) this is only a rumour and ray is trying to find out more info.

:shock:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Oh please oh please oh please

(as if I'm going to believe this - but wouldn't it be good...)

Isn't our trainer 'Alan' Wilson (??)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
apparently he likes the Fui Fighters better than the Beachboys

Hellsy

Immortal
Never heard of Brian Wilson, and Alan Wilson left Parra at the end of last year.

Smells like bullsh*t so far

hindy_fan

Juniors
i dont know who brian is and im not 100 % sure he said brian wilson,but im 100% sure i heard burt has had a verbal fight and wants to leave the club hopefully ray hadley finds out more on the situation.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Thanks Hellchick - I agree that it sounds pretty fishy......

And, as much as I dislike Burt, would be disappointing to see a player walk out on the club halfway through the season....

Probably just more of Hadleys nonsense....

hindy_fan

Juniors
That?s why I said its a rumour so far because I?m not 100 % convinced yet, if it was true what club do you think Luke Burt would go to

Angry_eel

First Grade
hindy_fan said:
That?s why I said its a rumour so far because I?m not 100 % convinced yet, if it was true what club do you think Luke Burt would go to
I't pretty sure he'd go to mt druitt under 9's team.

eels_fan

First Grade
HAHA ... i think he'd struggle to even make that team Angry_eel

maybe the knights will take him ... isnt he a newcastle boy????

Souths???

Anyways this is all pure conjecture ...

hindy_fan

Juniors
SORRY, when the luke burt Announcement came on the radio I was in the other room and missed who they said he had a fight with so I asked my mum who was in the room who they said luke had a fight with she told me brian Wilson but it was actually brian smith. sorry guys for telling you the wrong info

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
if it came from Hadley, it doesn't really matter who they said he had a fight with

Avenger

Immortal
If this is true how dare this little peaheart have an argument with the very person who perservered with him despite his obvious deficiencies as a player.